• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Necromancer - Ultimate Skill

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Here is my suggestion for the Necromancer's ultimate skill, numbers are just estimates as I am not very great at pvp balances:

Stench of Death - The Necromancer emits a powerful aura of death so strong that it leeches the life force from the surrounding terrain and hostile entities within a 5 block radius

/Skill StenchofDeath - this passive aura causes nausea and dizziness in all hostile entities within a 5 block radius and leeches 1% of their maximum HP every second for 100 seconds it also converts blocks within a 2 block radius to soul sand. Skill lasts for 500 seconds

This skill would be a massive boost against Melee but still easily countered by Ranged so that it is no horribly OP. Also by only leeching 1% hp every 1sec it would take 1 minute 40 seconds to totally drain health in PVP so while it does a great CC (Nausea/Dizzy effect) it only does a moderate damage to your enemies, relying more on the players other combat skills.

Please don't just face palm or down vote this suggestion without giving adequate justification of why you think it is a bad idea.

Thank you

Ultanian

Portal
Honestly, nausea has only bothered me with ranged attacks, why not remove the health leech effect and increase radius by a significant amount? Very efficient anti-range support role...

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Not a bad idea, since my minecraft experience is rather limited to around 6 months or so, I've had limited experience with minecraft combat. Perhaps keep the life leech since it isn't a horribly powerful attack and also increase the nausea range? So that in effect you are nauseous and dizzy at a distance but up close to the source (the necromancer) the smell is so overpowering that it actually weakens you.

Ultanian

Portal
Not a bad idea, since my minecraft experience is rather limited to around 6 months or so, I've had limited experience with minecraft combat. Perhaps keep the life leech since it isn't a horribly powerful attack and also increase the nausea range? So that in effect you are nauseous and dizzy at a distance but up close to the source (the necromancer) the smell is so overpowering that it actually weakens you.
Sounds good, now that I think of it nausea is actually really good against rangers and wizards.... Have you ever tried shooting fireball with nausea? So hard dude.

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
IMO there should be a high range nausea and a lower range leech if it's going to leech.
Nausea: 15 blocks
Leech: 6 blocks
Example of possible radius above.