• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [ Necromancer Skill ] - Lvl 60 - Necromancy

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
The best title I could think for this skill is "Necromancy".

The idea is that with proper reagents, the player can summon a pig zombie or turn a pig into a pig zombie after killing it, and maybe even use this thing as an additional team mate. Take for example when you have a pet wolf and you get attacked, then the wolf attacks the enemy. The pig zombie would initially use the same concept, but other pig zombies summoned (like other dogs) will not back up the necro's summoned pig zombie.

The pig zombie wouldn't be there forever and after say 300 seconds, the pig zombie will despawn. Also, maybe like a 50 second cool down for this ability. I would find this skill amazing though. :D

Joka10

Soulsand
Necromancers (since they're like death wizards) should regenerate small amounts of health when stuff dies nearby them. It might be a little too weak to be a level 60 skill, but I think it seems like a good idea...

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Necromancers (since they're like death wizards) should regenerate small amounts of health when stuff dies nearby them. It might be a little too weak to be a level 60 skill, but I think it seems like a good idea...
I don't think that would be weak at all, especially if it works when players die too.

Joka10

Soulsand
Well, if you're a necro, and you're in a 1v1, you wouldn't get any health back unless you won. Also, I just thought of a drawback... it would make Necros basically invincible in MA.

EDIT: Perhaps it would regenerate whenever a player was killed by the necro, but mob deaths would only regenerate if they were caused by the necro (turned off in MA if possible...)

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Well, The pigman would have to be tweaked so that it was weaker than how powerful it is currently but I find that it would fit the "raise the dead" part of a Necromancer.

Plus, even though the pigman is "Op", Megabolt and some of the other skills and abilities earned at level 55 for most classes are very powerful, usually killing someone with just one hit so a pigman may be reasonable if only alive for so long and if proper reagents and conditions are necessary.

If you must ressurect a pig as a pigman, Think of how dependent the player/Necro would be on farmers or on a region with pigs. If there are no pigs around, then they can't use the spell.

Also, even if it was for only say 50 seconds, the cool down would have to be more than that. For this skill, incase it is too OP, you could always do a "casting time" of 10 additional seconds and then the cool down could be more than twice the usages (in this case, only 100 but this is an example only).

The idea itself seems kick-ass but I will admit the overall concept of it will need some tweaking.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
If this was put in, i'd love to go necromancer and farmer :p

And I think it would be fine if the pigmen was tuned down a bit and the cool down was a bit long, might not even need a cast time (if so maybe 3 seconds).

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, if you're a necro, and you're in a 1v1, you wouldn't get any health back unless you won. Also, I just thought of a drawback... it would make Necros basically invincible in MA.

EDIT: Perhaps it would regenerate whenever a player was killed by the necro, but mob deaths would only regenerate if they were caused by the necro (turned off in MA if possible...)
Plague would spread to animals and they would die

I believe a zombie pigmen with allied wolves AI would be very interesting. It would be probably quite difficult to script however. As people had said, it would have to be weaker than an actually zombie pigman, as they are quite powerful. I would disagree with the idea of summoning them from pigs though, as suddenly you have a cool spell that relies on farm animals. I feel, with the ressurecting pig idea, most people wouldn't use it, unless it lasted for a long time as it would just be rather inconvenient.