• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion necromancer lvl 65 skill

do you think this should be exchanged with the current necro 65 skill ?

• Total voters

Allblockedup

Stone
the necromancer level 65 skill is harm shield which shields u from harm for 5 secs only reducing damage by 35% instead of that move I think it should be replace with something a little more demonic a little more deadly something that goes with a caster of death
I think it should maybe be a metamorphosis attack This is exactly if not little modified whati think should replace

Metamorphosis
necromancer level 65

Transform into a demonic force of evil grants you unlimited mana and reduces the recharge of your bone spear to 2 seconds this transformation last 6 secs anything you kill within these 6 secs adds a 2 sec boost and grants 2% of your health back the
0 kills 6 secs
1 kill 8 secs
2 kills 10 secs
3 kills 12 secs
4 kills 14 secs
5+kills nothen the max should be 4 secs if not shorter

recharge rate would be cast able ever 30-60 secs

I was thinking this skill could use the enderman particles with a full black and purple skin this would truly bring out the caster of death by far the long recharge would make this move by far less over powered and it would be a great caster ability I truly do think it would make gameplay much more fun when some players and mobs can have aprox 2k+ health and the bonespear can barly do 200 this move would put them to 1000 easly

Northac

Obsidian
it is an interesting idea, though the cool down may need to be extended due to some thinking its is overpowered in a group fight. maybe a 5 min cool down or something, so that during pvp fights a necro cant totally destroy an enemy group.

Or maybe have it cause some damage over time? Like the necros living body being harmed by the essence of death while hosting it

Allblockedup

Stone
yea I understand if bonespear is casted every 2 secs it might cause some problems especially with unlimited temp mana so I thought it needs a longer cd but I couldn't decide whats long or short on this server xD I think I understand what ur saying Dot while hosting it
so like every bonespear u cast u take 2 % or more damage or smothen?

MariusAbyssal

Legacy Supporter 6
The cooldown is not an issue here, this skill would simply provide too much dmg to the necro, 3 bonespears into a group in 6 seconds is too much, maybe the transformation could last a bit more (maybe 10-20s) and give a stat buff. with a 1-2m cd.
Lets do a comparison to Mega bolt :
Wizard can cast it every 21 sec it costs 160 mana and takes 2 gunpowder and it has a 2 sec warm up.
For a total of 100 + 2.125 * int
New necro ability 6 seconds duration costs no mana no reagents no warm ups to cast anything (easy to kite).
does 240 + 3.375 dmg over the duration ( if he doesn't kill anything).
I believe this would make necromancer overpowered (a recharge rate of 30-60s wouldn't nearly be enough, maybe if it had a recharge of 5m but I still think it would be overpowered).

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Although I never thought harmshield fit necro your suggestion is a cool concept but PVE isn't the only thing on this server there is also PVP, I won't argue this wouldn't make the class more fun because who doesn't like dealing tons of dmg in short amounts on time? But really I couldn't see this skill on the server unless balance shot themselves in the eye

Allblockedup

Stone
well this is only my 6th day playing and I haven't done much pvp but I notice mobs take forever to kill for necro and I honestly don't see the "dude necro is already op" side I see as myself waiting for every cooldown of I die =p but yet again im only 47 so Idk it could get better anyways
I hope the idea gets used idc if the damage cd or what ever is difrent I just put that as a good example =p I think necro needs something more demonic and I thought my thing fit it fine I understand it could be to op but I made this thread within 2 mins I put a lot of thought into the idea of it but not much thought into the actual cd and damage again if this idea was used it would be great but I don't expect it to be copyed exactly as I said u have to understand that is just an example =p

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
If mobs take forever for you to kill you have screwed up your attributes and as for the PVP side you get your best skill at lvl 1 so it's pretty easy to start pvping around lvl 20 although you will die quick.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
DUDE 150 damage every 2 sec, so yeah that's op, unlimited mana? Just stop suggesting things to Necro… You want to make it old beguiler mixed with old wizard damage wise

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I like my HarmShield, it plays into the more "defensive" side of Necromancer, which I see as the "tanky" caster. This skill sounds more like an ultimate if anything.

For people who take everything literally: I don't mean tanky in the traditional sense, I mean it in the sense that it can last longer and take more hits than the other casters, while still being squishy like the other casters.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Necro is fine, maybe a little strong, where it is now.
HarmShield saved my ass more than once at the end of last map.
If Necro NEEDS a new Ultimate, I vote to keep HarmShield and remove something else.
Not sure what though, just not HS.

Allblockedup

Stone
caster is supposed to be overpowered.... they arnt supposed to tank and take damage they are supposed to lay back and deal idk if you ever get off minecraft but in tons of OTHER games the caster isn't supposed to take hits
if you ever played a real mmorpg game one that is successful (no offense minecraft herocraft) the mage/wizard/warlock any caster DONT take damage they arnt supposed to =p u guys are trying to categorize a caster as a tank which shouldn't honestly be possible

im sure hs is a good move I just don't see if fiting in to a caster
IM SRRY FOR HAVING A OPINION
no need to shit your pants over it

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
caster is supposed to be overpowered.... they arnt supposed to tank and take damage they are supposed to lay back and deal idk if you ever get off minecraft but in tons of OTHER games the caster isn't supposed to take hits
if you ever played a real mmorpg game one that is successful (no offense minecraft herocraft) the mage/wizard/warlock any caster DONT take damage they arnt supposed to =p u guys are trying to categorize a caster as a tank which shouldn't honestly be possible

im sure hs is a good move I just don't see if fiting in to a caster
IM SRRY FOR HAVING A OPINION
no need to shit your pants over it
People consider necro tanky?!?!
That said, classes are NEVER supposed to be OP. Necro already has insane damage, sustain, and kite. The last thing it needs is MORE damage.

Last edited:

szatanista

Soulsand
But man...necro is about outlasting your enemy, not bursting their ass down 100 to 0. You just throw your dots on someone and run around laughing. But every now and then you'll fight someone smart that'll think to himself "maybe...just maybe I should kill his stupid ass before my balls decay into oblivion...". So right as someone is about to put his sword up ur ass you just actvate harmshield and crush his dreams

tl:dr: Harmshield allows you to outlast your enemy and thats the whole point of Necro

Last edited: