• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Necromancer lvl 65 skill (More accuratly exampled)

Should this be exchanged or added to the necromancer lvl 65 move

• Total voters

Allblockedup

Stone
So the previous example I posted was complained about the cooldown not being long enough so I reposted this with a more accurate explanation

The level 65 skill for necromancer "Harmshield:shields you from harm reducing damage by 35% for 5sec"
should be exchanged for a more demonic skill harmshield grants protection when as a caster you really don't need much protection you can run and range
I suggested a new move change places with harmshield I suggested this idea (modified version)

Metamorphosis
unlocked at lvl 65

You turn into a deadly force of evil this malevolent surge of power grants you Temporary unlimited mana and shortens you bone spear cooldown to 2 seconds for a total of 6 secs the debuff to this effect is you are harmed 2% of your health every second your in and you take 10% more damage while in metamorphosis

every kill you get while in metamorphosis gives you a bonus
1 kill 2 additional seconds and 4% health back
2 kills 4 additional seconds and 4%health back
3 kills 6 additional seconds and 4%health back
no more bonus for kills after 3

the warm up of this skill would take 5 long seconds giving you slowdown and nausea for the 5 seconds of casting

after metamorphosis goes away you are only left with half of your mana that you casted metamorphosis with

15 min recharge
cost no mana but cost 10 rotten flesh 5 bones 1 ender pearl

the special effects to this skill would/should be
enderman like particles and red critical particle from you takeing the 2% damage every second part

Comment below what should be changed or edited and what you think of this idea I personally think necromancer needs something more fitting to the title caster of death

and this move would vary because everyone else builds difrent ways and your bonespear could be stronger than mine so you cant just assume this would be super overpowered against any other classes just kindly stating that out

Allblockedup

Stone
This is the Remake of that other example this should be more accurately explained and less overpowered over classes

Allblockedup

Stone
This is the Remake of that other example this should be more accurately explained and less overpowered over classes
another good point id like to point out is this is a caster not a tank casters shouldn't need to look for damage resistance they need to deal damage if you have every played any good well know mcmmo game like wow neverwinter or smite most melees take the hits casters run and gun rangers run and gun as well
only dif between caster and ranger is mobility
just a primary point I wanted to put out there before people say hate the 10% less damage tolorence
gets commented out

szatanista

Soulsand
Harmshield is one of the best necro skills and I have no idea why anyone would want to replace it with that shit.