• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Necromancer and Consume

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
I can't help but notice that Geomancer's have consume, and alike WIzard's also have consume. Beguilers even have RegenMana, however Necromancers do not own a skill of this type. I hear that Kainzo was thinking about a skill for Necros, but still that is my suggestion.
Thanks, lhatchy1

truelinko

Soulsand
you said "necromancers do not own a skill of this type" well, Unholy Ritual, is a skill that DOES return mana, and get exp and coins for killing the mob (implying you hit it first), this has been you complaining about other classes, to me it seems you pay more attention to Wizard and Geomancer then your own Necromancer class to not realise that Unholy Ritual returns mana.

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
unholy ritual is in fact for necromancers, however at its current state it is complete crap and to my understanding is being worked on to give it a stronger impact on necro's.

saphir93

Wood
Sure, Unholy Ritual gives some mana, but, its really unusable in pvp... if u really want to use it, u have to stand there for about 5 secs, slowed, till ur skele spawns, then u have to focus it and at least at that second ure dead, even if a healer attacks you... xD
so, my idea:
The Skeleton should be a permanent mob, which doesnt disapear after a short time, and for the skill unholy ritual u shouldnt have to focus ur skeleton.... that would help in pvp...

mfg