• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Necro ability: /skill summonundead

Ultanian

Portal
I was reading the Herocraft Wiki, and in the description of the Necromancer it says they can summon the undead, however the closest skill available to that is BecomeDeath. Now, I know it sounds a little overpowered, but there could be plenty of things to add a downside. Sacrficing health, extremely large cooldown, large amounts of reagents, or even the chance of summoning a random undead mob! What do you guys think about this?

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
I was reading the Herocraft Wiki, and in the description of the Necromancer it says they can summon the undead, however the closest skill available to that is BecomeDeath. Now, I know it sounds a little overpowered, but there could be plenty of things to add a downside. Sacrficing health, extremely large cooldown, large amounts of reagents, or even the chance of summoning a random undead mob! What do you guys think about this?
Summoning a mob that won't agro to you would be pretty sweet. I question how effective it would be for anything though.

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
I think SummonSkeleton was removed because the Skeletons were too hard to control.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Skeletons are so powerful these days. It's a living hell at night for casters when skeletons are around haha.