• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Nastala ALT account appeal

nastala

Gold
umm recently i have been transfered to a alt account <---- (have no clue what that is) and i have no idea why i broke my laptop screen a few days ago and thats the only thing i play minecraft with and so i was wondering why was baned or alt accounted i apoligize for what might have happened and hopefuly it wont happen again what ever happened? love and peace hope you have a nice day

sincerly,
nastala

nastala

Gold
i found out what a alt account is but theres no one in my house that plays minecraft but me therefor there shuld only be one account with my ip if by some chance some one hacked me 50 to 80 chance might be the reason why but still i dont find this a very useful ban i mean yeah if some one was abusing it or something but still i dont have the skills or coding to us a hack if this post is relevant or unuseful disregard it but please take into consideration ive been on this server befor it was whitelisted or even greylisted and i spent have of my minecraft life on here so you would been losing a fateful user thanks and goodbye i guess

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I think I know the story behind this but I'll double check core before I say anything.

EDIT: Nope this isn't the case I thought it was. I'll do some further digging see what I can find out.

Right I cannot find anything right now so I'll unban you for the time being but I'll continue to dig till I get the story on what happened.