• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Name Your Favorite Player

alexhoff1

Gold
Ima make oakenshire again so that u can come in solo and take all of the new gankers like u used to back in bastion....... Those times ( get unbanneed plx)

Good times. I remember when I just walked on walls taunting entire towns to pvp lol.... On a side note, there's no way I can play for a while even if I got unbanned, because I've got in the range of 10-15 tests over the next two weeks. After the tests, maybe. :D

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@cyberslash99 Best bud in zeal.

@Leeness No.1 kiwi.

@dils1 No.2 kiwi.

@Flippintuna1 Always had fun together (sorry about that fail town we had)

@Barnubus Funny as hell and probably the best person I have talked to on ts.

@alexhoff1 Best wizard ever. Most annoying person ever.

@xexorian Long live nevermore

@ironee212 best ign ever.

@Dielan9999 Nicest person you could meet.

@Iseradore Come back big buddy.

@WitchOnaRampage Best Aussie accent and great person.
Um NO Ive talked to you on ts and Barns a bully
Gotta agree though...
@WitchOnaRampage is really nice

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
So unoriginal, I already did that. Gosh Victim, you suck. :p
Fiiine, my favorite players are probably
@Xanipher As much as it gets me rediculed, you are the best non-biologivcal sister ever. I still live by a motto you told me: "Arrogance does not equal Confidence." Keep being awesome
@Dielan9999 I love you man, Melonmancy was the best idea us OS/XD guys ever had. Doens't even matter if it goes anywhere, we have tons of fun all day everyday!
@Amgroma You brought out some angry and frightening side of me, but without you putting me through them and calming me down, I'd never be the guy I am today, even if only by a little bit. Plus you are pretty awesome when you want to be.
@alexhoff1 you were a huge thorn in my side and Newerth as a whole pretty much lol, but you were cool and never let the game determine your views when it came to being civil. Unless it was towards assholes :p
@Kainzo I think you under estimate how much I love Herocraft, but I still love ya man. You put what was the best sandbox game of its time and a decent RPG plugin together to make what I think is the next step into gaming gold. On top of that, you never gave up after all these years, despite the drama you had to endure.
@Whoeverelse I'm pretthy drunk right now, but I pretty much won't deny how much I've loved and hated most of you. If I loveed you, I'll more than likely show it some way or another and if I hate you, well you fucked up and if you lay one fucking fingure on Herocraft or Melonmancy, I'll fucking buy a plane ticket and fight you IRL.

PS: I'm the best PvPer, nothing you can say to debunk this.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
@Amgroma You brought out some angry and frightening side of me, but without you putting me through them and calming me down, I'd never be the guy I am today, even if only by a little bit. Plus you are pretty awesome when you want to be.

d'aww thank you bby. I wish it was still Sanctum, I'd come make you all mad and heated again. :D