• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Name change: Missing money

LadyDutch

Legacy Supporter 6
I recently changed my name from Dutchgirl619 to LadyDutch. I had a little over 5k coins in my account. When I did my name change I had asked @Kainzo and he told me to wait for a server restart and I should have my money. I waited and nothing went through so I talked to him again and he told me he would get someone to look through old records to see what had happened to my money and if I really had 5K. So he kept my PE open and the next day it closed and i was told to bug report it. So here I am.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Kainzo this is happening to other players too.

Last map I understand from @TimForReal that when players changed names their money carried over to their new name (same Mojang membership).

Other things not transferring include:
  • LWCs
@Dutchgirl619 did you have problems with any of these:
  • town membership - did it transfer or did you need to be reinvited?
  • class titles
  • supporter benefits/titles

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Last map I understand from @TimForReal that when players changed names their money carried over to their new name (same Mojang membership).

• LWCs
  • class titles

Anything based off permissions shouldnt have issues. LWC has a fix bug it breaks Economy support sorta.
Class titles is saved to the player by means of flatfile so that may not have support. HeroTitles would need an update to either SQL or UUID support

@greatman321 any ideas?

LadyDutch

Legacy Supporter 6

• LWCs
  • class titles
No, i had no issues with those things. Only money transfer and LWC

TightSqueeze

Stone
I just changed my name to Armor_Stand and now my money is gone as well, just over 2k. I'm also unable to access my LWC's and mailbox chest

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Bump, issue still occurring. I have no way of knowing how much money players had before name changing.

@Kainzo @greatman321