• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

NaiverMaulwurf's Application

1. In-game name: NaiverMaulwurf
  2. Location & Age: 13, Germany
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s):SihingSin
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I never really played on a PVP/Class/RPG Server before and want to play on one to get a better in PVP and to get more experience in minecraft generally.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother SihingSin plays on Herocraft and told me that it's the best server he ever played on so I want to test it too.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info: English is not my first language so please respect that I can't write as much as other people.
I like to collect ressources and make wool pictures of nintendo chars like Link and Super meat boy. And I really want to fight other people. I think Herocraft is a good server for me.​

Attachments

• 2011-12-31_16.41.20.png
    2011-12-31_16.41.20.png
    581.8 KB · Views: 22

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
**Reviewing Application**

Are you able to make your application a little longer?
Yes, English is not your first language, but in order to be whitelisted, you need to show you can understand and type English to an extent.

Fill the "Additional Info" section with things like What you enjoy doing in Minecraft.
As a Proctor I need to work out what you are like in order to judge whether or not you are fit for this community.

@NaiverMaulwurf

Edit your first post with these changes, then reply here saying it has been updated.