• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

n8mastt's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8mastt

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: n8mastt
  2. Location & Age: Las Vegas, Ncvada 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Over a year ago. I cant remember what they were for. Any bans from Z3R0CRAFT or One Shot to Freedom are not real bans because my friends would mess around with me on those servers. We are the founders of those two servers.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube video from beta 1.8
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I absolutely love MMOs and Minecraft and really support this server for bringing the two together. I have played this server off and on for over a year and have been whitelisted before. I can build fairly well and know how to work the Heroes plugin very well from using it on my own servers.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCn7
  10. Additional Info: I used to be part of Altum and really enjoyed the experience of this server. I play with a few friends on this server and we are all really enjoying it even though we aren't on the main map.

Thanks for reading :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: n8mastt
  2. Location & Age: Las Vegas, Ncvada 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Over a year ago. I cant remember what they were for. Any bans from Z3R0CRAFT or One Shot to Freedom are not real bans because my friends would mess around with me on those servers. We are the founders of those two servers.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube video from beta 1.8
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I absolutely love MMOs and Minecraft and really support this server for bringing the two together. I have played this server off and on for over a year and have been whitelisted before. I can build fairly well and know how to work the Heroes plugin very well from using it on my own servers.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCn7
  10. Additional Info: I used to be part of Altum and really enjoyed the experience of this server. I play with a few friends on this server and we are all really enjoying it even though we aren't on the main map.
Thanks for reading :)

Re-added

Status
Not open for further replies.