• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Mystic Port incorrectly leveled

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm not sure this is a bug so much as just an error, but I wasn't sure where to post it, so I apologize if this is not the place.

The Mystic skill Port seems to have incorrect in-game information. As per the wiki, the skill is gained at level 20, but when one does /skills mystic it shows that you get the skill at level 15. Sure enough, when you reach level 15, it even tells you you've learned the skill Port. The thing is, when you try to port to spawn, it tells you that you can't do it until level 20.

Unless there's somethng I'm missing here, such as a different location that can be Ported to at lv15 Mystic (in which case I am just making a fool of myself again, haha), I'm sure it's an easy fix. I just found it odd that Mystics would get a skill at lv15 and not be capable of using it until lv20.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Feel free to sign up on the wiki and update information. Our wiki team is quite small and sometimes misses small updates to change on the wiki pages.

The wiki is not always up to date on all pages, but it is still a great source of information lead by WitchOnaRampage

kirinelf

A frightening Cactus!
Feel free to sign up on the wiki and update information. Our wiki team is quite small and sometimes misses small updates to change on the wiki pages.

The wiki is not always up to date on all pages, but it is still a great source of information lead by WitchOnaRampage
A wiki mistake isn't what XenZan was reporting. What's happening is that you learn Port at level 15, but are not able to use it until level 20.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
From what I can see, both are correct! Mystic does learn Port at 15, but the first Port destination - Bastion Spawn - isn't activated until level 20. Similarly, even though the Bastion Spawn Port is activated at 20, Wizard doesn't learn Port until level 30, so Wizards can't port to Bastion Spawn until they reach 30.

Good luck making sense of that :p.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
From what I can see, both are correct! Mystic does learn Port at 15, but the first Port destination - Bastion Spawn - isn't activated until level 20. Similarly, even though the Bastion Spawn Port is activated at 20, Wizard doesn't learn Port until level 30, so Wizards can't port to Bastion Spawn until they reach 30.

This was an oversight in design. You do have the ability just cant use it until 20... I'll set it to 20 and keep it there on the revamp.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4

Haha, this is exactly what I was thinking, although I know nothing about Wizard skills except for what the wiki tells me. I just discovered that Mystics get the skill at 15 but cannot use it until 20.

This was an oversight in design. You do have the ability just cant use it until 20... I'll set it to 20 and keep it there on the revamp.
Okay. I wasn't sure if it was just an oversight or if it was intentional or what, so thanks for clearing that up (and making the change). I mean, it really wasn't anything huge, just something that threw me for a loop. On that note, after what Witch said, you may want to look into Wizard's Port as well, if you haven't already. Thanks Kainzo ;D