• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mystic is Recruiting!

maria6976

Wood
IGN: maria6976. Timezone: Central. How often i play: every few days. Teamspeak: no and no. Previous towns: None. Profession and class: LvL 5 lost soul and LvL 14 Crafter. Hope to be ranger and smith! Joke: Knock Knock. Who's there?
CARGO. Cargo who? No, Car go Vroooom Vroooom!

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:MunchlaxHero

Timezone: Pacific

How often you play: (days and times) during summer everyday

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) yes

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) Mystic, rapture 1, rapture 2, enchantedforest, sentinel, wyntervale, amegakure, Helios, Hollywood

Class and Profession: Dragoon 53 bard 38 wizard 65 disciple 65 miner 60 engineer 50

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) Seems like a great town for a n00b like me.

Tell us a joke: (Most Important) Its offensive so no thank you.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: CoolBeans279

Timezone: PST

How often you play: (days and times) Every day, 5-8 hours.

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) Yes, and i enjoy talking to bloodcrier in ts.

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) None this map, towns from previous aren't important anymore.

Class and Profession: Bloodmage/Smith atm.

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) I don't.

Tell us a joke: (Most Important) This town.

Last edited:
IGN: SuperLink64321

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

How often you play: 3 hours, or more if needed

Teamspeak: Yes

Previous Towns: None

Class and Profession: I want to become a Smith and be a Berserker, but am still a L# crafter and L2 Lost Soul.

Why do I want to join? I want to join because, not only am I a great team member, but I am great at accomplishing tasks, and a great leader when needed. Also, I am very flexible.

Tell us a joke: If you want to catch a squirrel just climb a tree and act like a nut.

Last edited:

JavinPayne

Dirt
IGN: JavinPayne

Timezone:eastern time zone

How often you play: 3 hours

Teamspeak: im willing to get it

Previous Towns: none

Class and Profession: Alchemist and a ninja

Why do you want to join? to get better in the game and to be part of the town and work hard in what i do.

Tell us a joke: Your mamas so fat and ugly that they made a movie and she stared in it its called God Zilla !!! :]

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: CoolBeans279

Timezone: PST

How often you play: (days and times) Every day, 5-8 hours.

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) Yes, and i enjoy talking to bloodcrier in ts.

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) None this map, towns from previous aren't important anymore.

Class and Profession: Bloodmage/Smith atm.

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) I don't.

Tell us a joke: (Most Important) This town.
Re-Appling to my favorite town in HC! edited the app a tiny bit, hoping to get accepted.

Please note this is 100% serious.

LethalPrince

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Playfullshark77

Timezone: Eastern

How often you play: (days and times) 4-5 hours a day

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) No,But im willing to get it because many People use it to speak.

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) Arktoria

Class and Profession: Pyromancer (Level 17) Crafter (Level 20) Planning on being an engineer.

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) I would like to join mystic because I just need a town that I could meet new people and help the town grow and prosper.

Tell us a joke: (Most Important) What sickness do cowboys get from riding wild horses? Bronchitis (Bronch-itis)

IGN: anton345543

Timezone: EST

How often you play: (days and times) since it's currently summer vacation, I'm on for about 10hrs on weekdays and 6 hrs on weekends. When school starts I would be on for about 3hrs on weekdays and 4hrs on weekends

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?). No but I can get it

Previous Towns: (from previous maps). None

Class and Profession: lost soul and crafter. (I plan to become a wizard and a runesmith, smith, or engineer)

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) I wanna join because I could use some allies and some friends on the server. Also a lot of people told me that it's easier to level if your part of a town

Tell us a joke: (Most Important). Why is 6 afraid of 7.
Because 7 is a registered 6 offender.

IGN: HaramirGaming

Timezone: -7 mountain time

How often you play: Upon joining the town I would be on daily for roughly 8-12 hours (no-life) and the odd day I come on for less 3-5

Previous Towns: N/A

Class and Profession: lvl5 lost soul and lvl7 crafter plan to be a smith

Why do you want to join?: Because even upon going on the township forums I instantly liked the name then checking it out I thing the town is pretty cool. Although I joined the server originally a few months ago I lost the server and forgot the name until finding it again recently and I would really enjoy starting my journey as part of Mystic.
Tell us a joke:
Q. Why do gay people love Scotland?
A. Because the men wear skirts and the country’s full of tight arses.

IGN: HaramirGaming

Timezone: -7 mountain time

How often you play: Upon joining the town I would be on daily for roughly 8-12 hours (no-life) and the odd day I come on for less 3-5

Previous Towns: N/A

Class and Profession: lvl5 lost soul and lvl7 crafter plan to be a smith

Why do you want to join?: Because even upon going on the township forums I instantly liked the name then checking it out I thing the town is pretty cool. Although I joined the server originally a few months ago I lost the server and forgot the name until finding it again recently and I would really enjoy starting my journey as part of Mystic.
Tell us a joke:
Q. Why do gay people love Scotland?
A. Because the men wear skirts and the country’s full of tight arses.

Are you still looking for a town?

IGN: WildcatDude88

Timezone: ET

How often you play: (days and times) I'm planning on playing about every Thursday - Saturday.

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) No and no.

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) N/A

Class and Profession: Lost Soul lvl 1 Crafter Lvl 2

Tell us a joke: (Most Important)
What do you call cat stew? Meow Mix.

bibit

Iron
IGN: Bibit

Timezone: East Coast (US)

How often you play: (days and times) Maybe 2-3 hours a day? late afternoons/nights

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) no, and yes if it doesn't cost money?

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) none

Class and Profession: Runeblade and Crafter (Smith when i have the cash)

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) Looking for an active community with people who are experienced and enjoy the rpg aspect as much as i do

Tell us a joke: (Most Important) What does a blonde do when her computer freezes? Lets it sit out for 20 minutes then puts it into the microwave.

Sion123

TNT
IGN: Sion123

Timezone: PST/PDT

How often you play: Usually weekends mostly and after 5 weekdays around 10 hours a week but I am currently on a temporary lay off from my full time job for about a month until the slow period is over so ill be on A LOT for the next month.

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) Honestly I don't remember the town name anymore but I used to be fairly active a long time ago. Didn't like the group i was with and just decided I didn't want to play with them anymore.

Class and Profession: Lvl 1 Lost Soul, Lvl 6 Crafter. I intend to keep leveling until finding a town and then seeing what my town needs before choosing a class or profession.

Why do you want to join? I just want to find a good fun community to join up with and help out where i can. It's the only thing that gives this game style a point lol.

Tell us a joke: A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel attached to his croch. The bar tender asked the pirate "Why do you have a steering wheel attached to your croch?" The pirate replied "Arr! It's driving me nuts!"

Edit: Whoops my past town was apparently Axiom and I will be removing that banner as soon as i figure out where to do that. Lol

Bluekitty17

Legacy Supporter 5
@bibit Yeah, teamspeak's free. Get it so we can talk to you.
@Sion123 Come talk to us in teamspeak so we can get to know you.

Both of you, message me or PinataGirl7 in game.

Last edited: