• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mystic is Recruiting!

Celphproto

Stone
IGN: Celphproto

Timezone: Aest

How Often I Play: I play a fair bit mostly when ever I can.

Teamspeak: Yes

Previous Towns: N/A or none.

Class and Profession: Lvl 9 Lost Soul , level 11 Crafter

Why do you want to join: Numerous reasons, need allies/friends, want to have fun with others.

davidv78

Stone
IGN: davidv78

Timezone: est

How often you play: (days and times) anytime i want but mostly everyday from 1pm to 2:30 pm

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) yes

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) Riften

Class and Profession: Lost Soul and Crafter

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know): My friend is in towm, and i need somewhere to get started

Tell us a joke: (Most Important) why cant white girls odd? cause they cant even

IGN: Razorzedge425

Timezone: CST

How often you play: Anyday

Teamspeak: Yes

Previous Towns: New to herocraft, played on another server with heroes for 2 years and im very familiar with the plugin

Class and Profession: LostSoul going for DreadKnight

Why do you want to join? Have some friends that joined and i'm interested

Tell us a joke: GG

Laner107_

TNT
IGN: Laner107_

Timezone: USA Central

How often you play: (days and times) 5-7 days a week at playing almost the whole day if not the whole day

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) Yes

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) Nimbus, one other but it was long ago and i cant remember

Class and Profession:lvl 1, i want to join a town to help lvl up while also helping the town out.

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) To help with the town in many things but also help me a bit with the members giving me tips and hints on what to do and also i will let you decide on what my class and profession will be!

FOR any person who takes offense to the joke sorry it is just a JOKE!

Tell us a joke: (Most Important)Pinocchio, Snow White, and Superman are out for a stroll in town one day. As they walked they come across a sign: 'Beauty contest for the most beautiful woman in the world.'

'I am entering,' said Snow White.
After half an hour she comes out and they ask her,'Well, how'd ya do?' ' First Place ', said Snow White.

They continue walking and they see a sign: 'Contest for the strongest man in the world.' 'I'm entering,' says Superman and after half an hour he returns and they ask him, 'How did you make out?' ' First Place ,' answers Superman.

They continue walking when they see a sign: 'Contest! Who is the greatest liar in the world?' Pinocchio enters. After half an hour he returns with tears in his eyes. 'What happened?' they asked. 'Who the hell is Obama?' asked Pinocchio.

sneakyhalo117

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: sneakyhalo117

Timezone: USA, PST

How often you play: (days and times) Well I play everyday, but not after 10:00 pm PST.

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) I do have Teamspeak, but do not use it a lot since I have no one to talk with.

Previous Towns: (from previous maps)None.

Class and Profession: Ninja 43 and Enchanter 12

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) Well I build a lot but they end up getting raided plus my friends are always offline so I get lonely, so my reason is to have some friends, help the town with things, and survive in herocraft.

Tell us a joke: (Most Important)

Q:Why can't skeletons play music in church?
A: Because they've got no organs. ._.=Not my Best one.

Cbop1012

Wood
IGN: cbop1012
Timezone:MTZ
How often you play: (days and times) I can play most days for a couple hours (2-4)
Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) No I don't but if I need it I can certainly look into it.
Previous Towns: (from previous maps) None
Class and Profession: Well currently I'm Crafter lvl 20 and Lost soul 16 but I know I'm going to be a Alchemist and a Blood Mage
Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) I need a good town to level up in, learn the server, and Pvp in
Tell us a joke: (Most Important) Walk into the bathroom look in the mirror you'll find the funniest joke in the world.

Last edited:

hunterlion1

Stone
IGN: hunterlion1

Timezone: Central

How often you play: (days and times) I get on 5 days a week for about 2 hours

Teamspeak: (Yes or no.If no, are you willing to get it?) Yes

Previous Towns: (from previous maps) WinterFell and Newerth

Class and Profession: Lost Soul 20, Farmer 14

Why do you want to join?(Cliché we know) I feel this server is more fun when you play with town members. I like to help people and I want to be apart of something.

Tell us a joke: (Most Important) Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side.

peter66217

Dirt
IGN: peter66217

Timezone:
EST

How often you play: most days of the week, time varies but usually around 5 - 9 or 10

Teamspeak: yea i can

Previous Towns: none just joined the server recently

Class and Profession: i am a crafter level 20 and lost soul level 9 , i want to be a smith and a ninja or a runeblade ( whatever helps the town i guess)

Why do you want to join? i want to join this guild to get the full experience of this server and to have a safe environment to build with friends and hopefully my little brother if he gets in, it would be good to build without zombies all over you

Tell us a joke: idk why this is here but i guess why not
I know 9 facts about you:
Fact 1: You are reading this.
Fact 2: You can't say the letter 'm' without touching your lips.
Fact 3: You just tried it.
Fact 4: You're smiling.
Fact 6: You're smiling or laughing again.
Fact 7: You didn't notice I missed fact 5.
Fact 8: You just checked it.
Fact 9: You're smiling again.

like i got it from friend who did it to me yesterday thanks hope to join

Hi, Im Honey_C00kie
IGN: Honey_C00kie
playing time: i try to come 6 of 7 days online and 2 hours per day
teamspeak: no, but i can install it
previous towns: none, but i hope this wil be the first :)
Class and profession: i wanna be a paladin, to be the tanker of the town and that the others can attack them without being hitted, and also wanna be a smith.
why i wanna join: i just hating to be alone and being killed like a noob by that monsters, just cant live normal, so i hope this wil help me.
tell us a joke: i am a joke >.<

Enrix79

Coal
Hello,
This is my application:

IGN: Enrix79

Timezone: GMT+1

How often you play: Almost every day and for many hours overall

Teamspeak: Yes,I have it

Previous Towns: None,I am new in this Server

Class and Profession: I am still a Lost Soul and a Crafter for now... (I joined today) but I am willing to become a Runeblade! I will choose later my profession...

Why do you want to join? I want to join because I wish to have some mates to play with. Simple,no? :)

Tell us a joke: Why do Java programmers need to wear glasses? Because they can't C! xD

Have a nice day everyone,I hope to hear from you soon!

@tonythemage No sorry denied (if thats what you wish to call it), we have tried recruiting people without teamspeak and it never ends well.They have problems making friends usually.
@Celphproto please reply to me with a joke for your full application
@davidv78 accepted message me in game
@RazorzEdge425 accepted message me in game

@Laner107_ accepted message me in game

@sneakyhalo117 accepted message me in game

@Cbop1012 accepted message me in game

@hunterlion1 Your joke sucks, you'll fit right in.Accepted, message me in game

@peter66217 accepted message me in game

@Honey_C00kie accepted message me in game
@Enrix79 accepted message me in game

@Altosh we have built if you were to come on actually and come move

Iucian

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: iucian

Timezone: pacific

How often you play: sunday-saturday, any time of day

Teamspeak:
Yes

Previous Towns: Bastion-Skyforge, Haven-Drakenvale

Class and Profession: 20 Lost Soul, 20 Crafter

Why do you want to join?
To join a community and meet some new people.

Tell us a joke:
How did the hipster burn his tongue? He drank his coffee before it was cool.

*Edit: Thank you for your consideration and acceptance, however, I am retracting my application.

Last edited: