• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug mysterious death in town.

dwallace21

Wood
i was far away from anybody(at least 50 blocks or more) and i went afk for about 15 minutes and i was dead.. in my plot of town. no one in my town has been on lately though and no one outside is able to get in. the town is still active cause theres about 4k in bank. but i block my doors off so no one can get in my plot anyways... i lost all my stuff i got in dungeon last night and have no gear left... please help me with this problem...

- oh and all my books are somehow gone from another blocked off room below the room i died in.

Last edited:
Are there corners that go like:

[]X
X[]

In your house? Where [] is empty and X is a block? Someone might have piggified in. It's somehow technically legal, but that could explain it. Otherwise you forgot to close the door. I doubt this is a bug though.

Really you should just log off if you are going AFK for any more than 2 minutes.

dwallace21

Wood
theres no way someone could've gotten in. and no, i didnt forget to close the door. the door was shut, and i put blocks in front everytime i go in and out. i just died. out of no where.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
It's possible someone was outside and used AoE's to kill you.
As stated: Don't go AFK

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
Have your mayor /pr i and check the entrances to see if any non-townies have broken blocks or gained entry, would be my suggestion.