• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(~ Myralos ~) Recruiting!

aferreiro

Stone
ign:aferreiro
timezone northern
about 2 years
class necro 35
prof crafter lv 20
ill become enginer
I joined warforged's town and then idk what happened after an hour or so
yes I agree with tax
prob a 7-8
yes building machinery and archery
a dungeoner a friend of staff in some cases and a strong dps player

IGN - MasterMason24
Timezone - PST
Time on herocraft - a couple of days
Current class - pyromancer 19
Current profession - crafter 20
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - this is my first town
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - yeah, I'm down to that
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - since I'm a pyromancer, I'd be an 8 for long distance, but up close, probably a 4.
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I'm good at building farms for food.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I come on every weekend, but because of school, I can only guarantee to be on Wednesdays for weekdays
Favourite number? - 24

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
ign:aferreiro
timezone northern
about 2 years
class necro 35
prof crafter lv 20
ill become enginer
I joined warforged's town and then idk what happened after an hour or so
yes I agree with tax
prob a 7-8
yes building machinery and archery
a dungeoner a friend of staff in some cases and a strong dps player

Pending Some answers are a bit vague. Care to explain or give more details about what happend in warforged's town?

IGN - MasterMason24
Timezone - PST
Time on herocraft - a couple of days
Current class - pyromancer 19
Current profession - crafter 20
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - this is my first town
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - yeah, I'm down to that
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - since I'm a pyromancer, I'd be an 8 for long distance, but up close, probably a 4.
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I'm good at building farms for food.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I come on every weekend, but because of school, I can only guarantee to be on Wednesdays for weekdays
Favourite number? - 24

Declined You didn't read the towns rules.

aferreiro

Stone
also im age 16 aka my time zone is in the south of the us and im in Georgia and ill try to become enginer because im in some curtain need of money because im into getting exp : I never knew what happened I log out an hour ago and when I was about to improve my base defense it said only residents where allowed to use this then I did /town and it said I wasn't in a town when I checked then I grabed all my chest and items and teleported to spawn because I knew something might of happened because that town I was kicked or disband said it was still there so I tried to find the leader but he was not online so I didn't know what might of happened

aferreiro

Stone
also it was a normal safe town with a friendly community no one cussed no fighting it was all peaceful but then I remembered someone tried attacking me his name was small enderman and then he blamed me for his death I stole nothing from the corpse but I did what I had to do to defend myself from his magic

aferreiro

Stone
I found out I was kicked for not keeping with taxes
and I got reinvited also I will use this if I cant keep up with taxes again to join this town or if it disbands

IGN- Tommy2Blocks
TZ- eastern time zone
time on hero craft- a while back i put about 3 months in and about another month recently
Current Class - Paladin
current Prof - Blacksmith
previous town - imperial (left due to losing house for no reason(yes i had plenty to pay my taxes))
I agree to paying daily taxes
pvp self evaluation - 8

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN- Tommy2Blocks
TZ- eastern time zone
time on hero craft- a while back i put about 3 months in and about another month recently
Current Class - Paladin
current Prof - Blacksmith
previous town - imperial (left due to losing house for no reason(yes i had plenty to pay my taxes))
I agree to paying daily taxes
pvp self evaluation - 8

Accepted Please contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame. You will be in initiation for 2 weeks.

vanisherz

Wood
Application for Myralos

IGN - xXPower_SurgeXx
Timezone - pacific
Time on herocraft - everyday for as much as I want
Current class -flameweaver lvl 37
Current profession -engineer lvl 46

Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) -vault 77, runeria, imperial, I left because they were not active or unexperience
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? -yep
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 7
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - as a engineer I can make lifts and red stone builds
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - loves pvp and to build redstone structures

Last edited:

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
Application for Myralos

IGN - xXPower_SurgeXx
Timezone - pacific
Time on herocraft - everyday for as much as I want
Current class -flameweaver lvl 37
Current profession -engineer lvl 46

Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) -vault 77, runeria, imperial, I left because they were not active or unexperience
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? -yep
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - as a engineer I can make lifts and red stone builds
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - loves pvp and will always follow the rules

Accepted! Please report to me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame. You will be in initiation for 2 weeks.

IGN - the_gamelord
Timezone - GMT +3
Time on herocraft - 1 month
Current class - wizzard
Current profession - none
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) -
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - no
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - yes
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - im on alot
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) -
Favourite number? - 1

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - the_gamelord
Timezone - GMT +3
Time on herocraft - 1 month
Current class - wizzard
Current profession - none
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - no
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - yes
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - im on alot
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) -
Favourite number? - 1

Declined You didn't read the town rules.

Retro5050

TNT
IGN: Retro5050
Timezone: CST
Time on Herocraft: I used to play a lot a couple years ago, but the big update came out and I was uninterested. I am just now getting back into the game.
Current Class: Wizard. I meant to be Ranger, but I messed up. I am saving up to switch to Ranger unless I really like wizard.
Current Profession: Crafter. I am planning to become a farmer, miner, or any other role that you need me.
Previous Towns: I have not been in any previous towns since the update, although I was in Lothair for quite some time a couple years ago.
Do you agree on paying a daily tax?: Yes, as long as it is reasonable though.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player versus Player combat?: 9-10 (with ranger). I have not tried combat with my current class (wizard).
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us?: I am skilled with Player versus Player combat and I am decent at building in a jungle theme style.
Is there anything we should know about you?: You asked for a age requirement, but there isn't a question for it. I am 17.

IGN - Pendragon863
Timezone - Eastern
Time on herocraft -A few days
Current class -Wizard
Current profession -Farmer
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) -
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? -at a certain level yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? -6
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I can be a leader of sorts, I ave very good people skills
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I tend to get on somewhere around 3:00PM Eastern

Ghost603

Stone
Application for Myralos

IGN - Jxq
Timezone - EST (UTC -5)
Time on herocraft - 1 hour
Current class - Rogue
Current profession - Crafter
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Enchanter, possible alchemist
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - Nope
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yep!
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 8
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I don't mind mining, building, or fighting. I'm actually pretty good at PvP.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - Im pretty funny and chill if you get to know me, and I LOVE music. :)

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Retro5050
Timezone: CST
Time on Herocraft: I used to play a lot a couple years ago, but the big update came out and I was uninterested. I am just now getting back into the game.
Current Class: Wizard. I meant to be Ranger, but I messed up. I am saving up to switch to Ranger unless I really like wizard.
Current Profession: Crafter. I am planning to become a farmer, miner, or any other role that you need me.
Previous Towns: I have not been in any previous towns since the update, although I was in Lothair for quite some time a couple years ago.
Do you agree on paying a daily tax?: Yes, as long as it is reasonable though.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player versus Player combat?: 9-10 (with ranger). I have not tried combat with my current class (wizard).
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us?: I am skilled with Player versus Player combat and I am decent at building in a jungle theme style.
Is there anything we should know about you?: You asked for a age requirement, but there isn't a question for it. I am 17.

Declined The reason is pretty obvious. Don't spam me ingame to make me check your application. And threatening to join a different town if I wouldn't check your app in the next 5 minutes is not a way to get accepted. Being rude when I tell you to have patience is also not helping. I can't check apps 24/24 or when I'm occupied.

IGN - Pendragon863
Timezone - Eastern
Time on herocraft -A few days
Current class -Wizard
Current profession -Farmer
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) -
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? -at a certain level yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? -6
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I can be a leader of sorts, I ave very good people skills
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I tend to get on somewhere around 3:00PM Eastern

Accepted! Please contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame. You will be in initiation for 2 weeks.

Application for Myralos

IGN - Jxq
Timezone - EST (UTC -5)
Time on herocraft - 1 hour
Current class - Rogue
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Enchanter, possible alchemist
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - Nope
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yep!
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 8
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I don't mind mining, building, or fighting. I'm actually pretty good at PvP.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - Im pretty funny and chill if you get to know me, and I LOVE music. :)

Pending Rogue is a bit vague. If you edit/repost the app with your actual class (ranger, bard, ninja or runeblade) then you're accepted!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
IGN - LordZelkova
Timezone - EST
Time on herocraft - 4.5 Years
Current class - Lvl 42 Necromancer (I kinda wanna change though).
Current profession - Lvl 51 Farmer
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - N.a
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - Frost, It Died.
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Mhm
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 7, When I'm not laying in bed :p
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I can farm things a lot I guess, I'm a worker bee when in a town
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - Bored of living on an island in the middle of the ocean alone.

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - LordZelkova
Timezone - EST
Time on herocraft - 4.5 Years
Current class - Lvl 42 Necromancer (I kinda wanna change though).
Current profession - Lvl 51 Farmer
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - N.a
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - Frost, It Died.
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Mhm
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 7, When I'm not laying in bed :p
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I can farm things a lot I guess, I'm a worker bee when in a town
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - Bored of living on an island in the middle of the ocean alone.

Accepted! (if you stop our chat from breaking ^-^)

lilspy2

Iron
IGN - lilspy2
Timezone - AKST
Time on herocraft - Around 30 hours in my first year (I left because I got bored) Now I'm back and I've played around 4 hours so far
Current class - Wizard
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Engineer or Alchemist
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - None
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 4, 2 w/ lag
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I'm a decent builder and can build with a theme
Is there anything we should know about you? - Not unless there's something you need to know that's not on this forum.

Last edited: