• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(~ Myralos ~) Recruiting!

CalmBit

Wood
IGN - CalmBit
Timezone - EST (-5 GMT)
Time on herocraft - 2 weeks
Current class - Ranger
Current profession - Crafter
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Farmer
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - None
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 5
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I love to farm!
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) -

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN - iAlchemist
Timezone - Central I believe
Time on herocraft - Since last May, but I have a lot of experience with each class.
Current class - Samurai, lvl 46
Current profession - Alchemist.
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - NA
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - This map: Misthalin (One of the owners) Tiltwo (Haven't left, but may be considering joining a more pvp oriented town for some training.)
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Psh, taxation, I have no issue with it whatsoever
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - A solid 6, room for improvement.
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I'm a halfway decent builder (Rambi_ would know, he saw my tavern and Alchemy lab in Tilltwo.)
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I'm not on often due to poor internet and school, but I try to get on at least 3-6 times a week, depending on my busy schedule. Also a friend of @GodOfGales (Heyo old pal.) the leader of New Delve, and @Rambi_ and I are pretty cool. We've worked together on some interesting things. I personally prefer to play on the defensive in combat, above the offensive, but that doesn't mean I turtle either. I especially enjoy making traps using redstone, and I have a knack for being a decent engineer from my experience as the leader of Pemben last map. 17 years of age, just to make sure we got that well known.
I chose to join Myralos because I wanted a more organized PvP operation, but I would still like to be able to visit Tilt with Rambi every once in awhile.
Also, I read the rules, but it is 13, by the way.

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - CalmBit
Timezone - EST (-5 GMT)
Time on herocraft - 2 weeks
Current class - Ranger
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I love to farm!
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) -

Accepted! Contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame. You will be on trial for 2 weeks.

IGN - iAlchemist
Timezone - Central I believe
Time on herocraft - Since last May, but I have a lot of experience with each class.
Current class - Samurai, lvl 46
Current profession - Alchemist.
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - This map: Misthalin (One of the owners) Tiltwo (Haven't left, but may be considering joining a more pvp oriented town for some training.)
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Psh, taxation, I have no issue with it whatsoever
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - A solid 6, room for improvement.
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I'm a halfway decent builder (Rambi_ would know, he saw my tavern and Alchemy lab in Tilltwo.)
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I'm not on often due to poor internet and school, but I try to get on at least 3-6 times a week, depending on my busy schedule. Also a friend of @GodOfGales (Heyo old pal.) the leader of New Delve, and @Rambi_ and I are pretty cool. We've worked together on some interesting things. I personally prefer to play on the defensive in combat, above the offensive, but that doesn't mean I turtle either. I especially enjoy making traps using redstone, and I have a knack for being a decent engineer from my experience as the leader of Pemben last map. 17 years of age, just to make sure we got that well known.
I chose to join Myralos because I wanted a more organized PvP operation, but I would still like to be able to visit Tilt with Rambi every once in awhile.
Also, I read the rules, but it is 13, by the way.

Definitely accepted! When you want to switch towns just contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame. As you were already a loyal Tiltwoian and a friend of most of our members we'll skip any trials and get you settled right in.

IGN - Pokemasta24

Timezone - EST

Time on herocraft - About a year and 1/2 but stopped playing for a few months but have been back for about 2 months.

Current class - Ninja But I am willing to change my class to what ever path is needed.

Current profession - Engineer

Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - My current town is Wertopia. No one is really active much anymore, like 3-4 people are still active.

Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Definitely.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 5 I would like so pointers you need me to be an offensive kit. Otherwise I'm good.

Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I can try for traps but it will be a few days since I'm only level 42. I can try and sway necrophoros (Town leader) To ally you/us if I join. My building skills are pretty good and I can make redstone devices if need be. My pvp style is more defensive kite based but I can still be reckless and get into the enemies face.

Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I will try to be loyal, but if you don't keep me engaged or give me stuff to do for long periods of time, otherwise I might switch towns again. I need people to talk to, work together and what not. If I don't have 1 of those things, I lose sight of playing. And I would prefer to join only if you ally Wertopia cause I don't want to go into war with fellow comrades.

It might be awhile before I join cause I would like to give my town mates a farewell instead of just ditching them.

And what does the trail entail? I would like to know so that I may prepare for the 2 weeks.

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - Pokemasta24

Timezone - EST

Time on herocraft - About a year and 1/2 but stopped playing for a few months but have been back for about 2 months.

Current class - Ninja But I am willing to change my class to what ever path is needed.

Current profession - Engineer

Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - My current town is Wertopia. No one is really active much anymore, like 3-4 people are still active.

Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Definitely.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 5 I would like so pointers you need me to be an offensive kit. Otherwise I'm good.

Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I can try for traps but it will be a few days since I'm only level 42. I can try and sway necrophoros (Town leader) To ally you/us if I join. My building skills are pretty good and I can make redstone devices if need be. My pvp style is more defensive kite based but I can still be reckless and get into the enemies face.

Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I will try to be loyal, but if you don't keep me engaged or give me stuff to do for long periods of time, otherwise I might switch towns again. I need people to talk to, work together and what not. If I don't have 1 of those things, I lose sight of playing. And I would prefer to join only if you ally Wertopia cause I don't want to go into war with fellow comrades.

It might be awhile before I join cause I would like to give my town mates a farewell instead of just ditching them.

And what does the trail entail? I would like to know so that I may prepare for the 2 weeks.

Accepted!

Talk with me, @Versatilian or @achmoop when you are ready for the switch. You'll be on trial for 2 weeks when you first start.

The trial only means that you'll be checked for loyalty and being active. This is just to filter out people who join a town but then suddenly leave the server without any warning. During trial you don't get acces to the more valuable materials (like godtools, rares, diamonds, etc).

Most of our veteran members are online every day. They either go raid and pillage, dungeon or have fun in general, you can meet up with them. ^-^ Little note on this though, currently most of our members are in the exam period so they may not be online that much.

I'm always willing to ally with towns! I'll talk with necrophoros when I see him.

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
Little note for every applicant: we currently do not have rooms for every member. Hard work is being put into building them. Consider them done in 1 to 2 weeks. Instead every member gets private storing space in the vault till the rooms are done.

Last edited:

Syvonex

Dirt
IGN - Syvonex
Timezone - GMT+1
Time on herocraft -1 week
Current class -Druid
Current profession -Crafter
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? -7
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I could support much in war and in peace.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I want to claim the title great sage of war one day

IGN - EthoTheBabyMew

Timezone - Central Timezone

Time on herocraft - Currently my first day.

Current class - Samurai Lvl. 10

Current profession - Crafter Lvl. 8

If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - It really depends on what professions are available, but I'd say something around the lines of Blacksmith or Enchanter

Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - N/A, havn't been apart of any towns.

Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes. I can try my very best to earn as much money as possible.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - I'd say around 6 or 7.

Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - My building may be of good use.

Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - Not really. Thank you :)

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - Syvonex
Timezone - GMT+1
Time on herocraft -1 week
Current class -Druid
Current profession -Crafter
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? -7
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - I could support much in war and in peace.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I want to claim the title great sage of war one day

Accepted! Please contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame! You will be on trial for 2 weeks!

IGN - EthoTheBabyMew

Timezone - Central Timezone

Time on herocraft - Currently my first day.

Current class - Samurai Lvl. 10

Current profession - Crafter Lvl. 8

If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - It really depends on what professions are available, but I'd say something around the lines of Blacksmith or Enchanter

Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - N/A, havn't been apart of any towns.

Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes. I can try my very best to earn as much money as possible.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - I'd say around 6 or 7.

Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - My building may be of good use.

Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - Not really. Thank you :)

Also accepted! Please contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame! You will be on trial for 2 weeks!

IGN - TeddyOnTheKill
Timezone - United States Eastern
Time on herocraft - 2 days
Current class - Dragoon
Current profession - Crafting
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Mining, or smithing
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - None on this server
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 8
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - Building, and fighting.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - 22 year old male, engaged, employed.
Favourite number? - 420

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - TeddyOnTheKill
Timezone - United States Eastern
Time on herocraft - 2 days
Current class - Dragoon
Current profession - Crafting
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Mining, or smithing
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - None on this server
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - Yes.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - 8
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - Building, and fighting.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - 22 year old male, engaged, employed.
Favourite number? - 420

Declined You failed to read the rules. You can reapply after 1 week. If you do, please make sure to read the rules. If you can't wait, there are many other great towns on this server! Good luck!

AGGfan46

Wood
IGN - AGGfan46 (don't ask what it stands for, I don't like to talk about it)
Timezone - New York (Eastern)
Time on herocraft - 5 or 6 months (I don't have an exact time but I do know it was a not long before the map reset)
Current class - Bloodmage (I used to be a Paladin, but I overheard Bloodmage being a class required for Enlightenment, but that was probably just a rumor, and I don't remember who said it or )exactly) when)
Current profession - Blacksmith; though I'm thinking about changing it back to Enchanter or possibly Farmer
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) -
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - I'm on Team Destiny, but it's not actually a town, more of a guild, the master (ILikeTrains23456) said something similar to being a second home (I think at least), so it's not embedded onto my profile when you type /who AGGfan46, hopefully that gets past u guys...
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - As long as it's not too expensive, since I'm now getting less money from voting.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - about 5 or 6, most likely lower when player is using the
circling technique, oh how I hate it when people do that...
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - If u mean skills by class skills, then if we form a party group, I could use BloodBond, although my mana won't regenerate when it's used.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - (NOTE: THIS PART IS RATHER LENGTHY) I was lured into Central
Outpost by a player named xDarkSecrett, the guys who spawns hostile mobs in Citadel from time to time, and robbed of my stuff. He took everything in my death chest, and even used my sword after I gave up trying to get my stuff back. He wouldn't stop killing me, even after I was helpless. He was just using me for xp... I almost committed suicide that day. The only thing that stopped me was my best friend telling me if you kill yourself, you go to hell, apparently even killing yourself is a sin in his religion. I eventually got a new sword, and when I saw him selling the sword in the market, I bought it the moment I had the chance to. He was with an accomplice, but I don't remember his name, but what do remember is that he was a Bard. I eventually decided to cope with it and start over, and I ended up with some better stuff than before. I even had candy (food items that give u an effect when eaten), but once when I was in a dungeon, some of my stuff de-spawned right when I picked everything else up. Talk about bad timing! Sorry for the lengthy conversation, I just love to talk!

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - AGGfan46 (don't ask what it stands for, I don't like to talk about it)
Timezone - New York (Eastern)
Time on herocraft - 5 or 6 months (I don't have an exact time but I do know it was a not long before the map reset)
Current class - Bloodmage (I used to be a Paladin, but I overheard Bloodmage being a class required for Enlightenment, but that was probably just a rumor, and I don't remember who said it or )exactly) when)
Current profession - Blacksmith; though I'm thinking about changing it back to Enchanter or possibly Farmer
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) -
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - I'm on Team Destiny, but it's not actually a town, more of a guild, the master (ILikeTrains23456) said something similar to being a second home (I think at least), so it's not embedded onto my profile when you type /who AGGfan46, hopefully that gets past u guys...
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - As long as it's not too expensive, since I'm now getting less money from voting.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - about 5 or 6, most likely lower when player is using the
circling technique, oh how I hate it when people do that...
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - If u mean skills by class skills, then if we form a party group, I could use BloodBond, although my mana won't regenerate when it's used.
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - (NOTE: THIS PART IS RATHER LENGTHY) I was lured into Central
Outpost by a player named xDarkSecrett, the guys who spawns hostile mobs in Citadel from time to time, and robbed of my stuff. He took everything in my death chest, and even used my sword after I gave up trying to get my stuff back. He wouldn't stop killing me, even after I was helpless. He was just using me for xp... I almost committed suicide that day. The only thing that stopped me was my best friend telling me if you kill yourself, you go to hell, apparently even killing yourself is a sin in his religion. I eventually got a new sword, and when I saw him selling the sword in the market, I bought it the moment I had the chance to. He was with an accomplice, but I don't remember his name, but what do remember is that he was a Bard. I eventually decided to cope with it and start over, and I ended up with some better stuff than before. I even had candy (food items that give u an effect when eaten), but once when I was in a dungeon, some of my stuff de-spawned right when I picked everything else up. Talk about bad timing! Sorry for the lengthy conversation, I just love to talk!

Accepted! Contact me, @Versatilian or @achmoop ingame! You'll be on trial for 2 weeks!

Little note for future apps/towns xD:

With skills that are useful to us I ment skills like building, writing, pvping, etc. And the things we should know about you is kinda the same as the skills part but applies to more general things. (negative included). For example: I may be inactive every Monday, I'm a great builder, I may be quiet, etc... Just things you think we should know about you. Not a story about things that happend to you on hc. But nonetheless, this app is still good and you proved that you read the rules. Welcome to Myralos! Hope that after those 2 weeks we can call you a Citizen of Myralos ^-^

Hjupii

Wood
IGN - Hjupii
Timezone - Eastern European Time
Time on herocraft - 3h
Current class - Ninja
Current profession - none
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - miner
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) -none
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? -yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - decent
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - don't think so
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I might not be able to play sometimes so we have to find a selution to the daily tax.

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - Hjupii
Timezone - Eastern European Time
Time on herocraft - 3h
Current class - Ninja
Current profession - none
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - miner
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) -none
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? -yes
On a scale of 1 to 10, how are you in Player Versus Player combat? - decent
Are there any skills that you consider useful to us? (optional) - don't think so
Is there anything we should know about you? (optional) - I might not be able to play sometimes so we have to find a selution to the daily tax.

Declined 'none' is not a profession, crafter is. If you actually don't have a profession then you should make a bug report but I highly doubt you do. And 'decent' is not a good answer to a question were you are supposed to answer with a 1 to 10. So 5 would have been a good answer. Or "5 so I consider myself quite decent in pvp combat". I also take in consideration that you were denied by Tiltwo (our close allies). But good luck! May you have more luck with applying for other towns!

ciaran

Iron
IGN - ciaranliam123
Timezone - Ireland (greenwich )
Time on herocraft - A good number of months (6 if i had to guess), had to take a good 2 years off for irl things
Current class - Disciple
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Dont really know, i like runesmith but whatever is fine
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - none
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - yes

Rambi_

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN - ciaranliam123
Timezone - Ireland (greenwich )
Time on herocraft - A good number of months (6 if i had to guess), had to take a good 2 years off for irl things
Current class - Disciple
If crafter, what profession are you planning on becoming? (optional) - Dont really know, i like runesmith but whatever is fine
Previous towns (and why did you leave or get removed?) - none
Do you agree to paying a daily tax? - yes

Accepted! Contact me, @achmoop or @Versatilian ingame. You will be on trial for 2 weeks.