• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist Application

Megatex6

Stone
I hope to join to my friend Zanetank's town and learn more about pvp on a server more complicated and interesting.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: megatex6
  2. Location & Age: NewYork City, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No bans
  4. Referral(s): Zanetank
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCM8
Reviewing.

Megatex6

Stone
It appears that these servers are not up anymore, but thinking about it I did get banned before for trolling but that was like 3 years ago if I cant join the Herocraft community, because of this I can understand.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
It appears that these servers are not up anymore, but thinking about it I did get banned before for trolling but that was like 3 years ago if I cant join the Herocraft community, because of this I can understand.
This message is revoked, I have found some more recent videos of what appears to be you using hacks as well as a ban for fly hacking. I'm going to bring a higher ranking member into this for their opinion. @UltimateOptics
http://supercraftbrothers.com/banfo...93-i-was-banned-for-fly-hacking/post/39251086

Last edited:

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
I hope to join to my friend Zanetank's town and learn more about pvp on a server more complicated and interesting.
By watching the videos closely i can see some signs of hacking, for example when he turns around but still hits the player he is PvPing with. Also a fly hacking ban was issued for megatex6 close to when these videos were posted making it plausible that he was using hacks. I have taken into consideration that the videos were posted 8 months ago. I would like to ask Megatex6 a few questions myself.

Questions
(Tip: Honesty is key):
  • You state on your application that you have never been banned, why would you lie on your application?
  • Could you please explain why you believe we should let you onto our server?
  • Did you, or did you not hack in the videos above?

Megatex6

Stone
By watching the videos closely i can see some signs of hacking, for example when he turns around but still hits the player he is PvPing with. Also a fly hacking ban was issued for megatex6 close to when these videos were posted making it plausible that he was using hacks. I have taken into consideration that the videos were posted 8 months ago. I would like to ask Megatex6 a few questions myself.

Questions
(Tip: Honesty is key):
  • You state on your application that you have never been banned, why would you lie on your application?
  • Could you please explain why you believe we should let you onto our server?
  • Did you, or did you not hack in the videos above?
I did hack, and you should let me join the herocraft community because, my friend wants me on badly, and he wants to teach me stuff that your server has too of offer. I also do not like stuff hacking anymore, that's why I lied. I hope you put this into consideration thank you.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Since the ban and videos were posted a while ago i would let it pass, but that is entirely up to your proctor @judgedread540

I would just like to make you aware that any form of hacking used on our services will not be tolerated,
thanks!

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I did hack, and you should let me join the herocraft community because, my friend wants me on badly, and he wants to teach me stuff that your server has too of offer. I also do not like stuff hacking anymore, that's why I lied. I hope you put this into consideration thank you.
As UltimateOptics has said based on how long ago the bans were, I'm going to allow you access to our services but beware any form of hacking or exploitation will result in severe consequences, please do not take this chance lightly as I doubt you would receive another one, you seem apologetic but I encourage you to be honest initially as that would have helped your application significantly rather than us finding it and you having lied.
On a happier note :D Accepted! Welcome to Herocraft.
I have sent you a PM containing some useful information regarding Herocraft. Hope to see you around!

Megatex6

Stone
As UltimateOptics has said based on how long ago the bans were, I'm going to allow you access to our services but beware any form of hacking or exploitation will result in severe consequences, please do not take this chance lightly as I doubt you would receive another one, you seem apologetic but I encourage you to be honest initially as that would have helped your application significantly rather than us finding it and you having lied.
On a happier note :D Accepted! Welcome to Herocraft.
I have sent you a PM containing some useful information regarding Herocraft. Hope to see you around!
Okay thanks for giving me a chance