• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist Application

IKnowAce

Dirt
Hello, my in game name is Shadow2924. I live in Maryland, USA. I am 15 years old and I freshman in high school. I have never gotten banned from from another server. My two referrals are winex55, wilbrochil, and Allstar0014. I heard about Herocraft from my friend who plays this game. That individual would be Allstar0014. I have voted multiple times on the server. I do agree with the EULA and the ToS. The reasons I think I should be accepted is because I am a good player and I dont grief or hack. I like to do everything legit. {HCxy} I like to make new friends and help others into becoming good players and survive on their own one day. I will never cheat. If there is a way to cheat, I will deny it straight away. I also report any unfair things that happen so people get justice. I really enjoy this server and I'm on it constantly.You can always count on me to be in the server and help others.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello, my in game name is Shadow2924. I live in Maryland, USA. I am 15 years old and I freshman in high school. I have never gotten banned from from another server. My two referrals are winex55, wilbrochil, and Allstar0014. I heard about Herocraft from my friend who plays this game. That individual would be Allstar0014. I have voted multiple times on the server. I do agree with the EULA and the ToS. The reasons I think I should be accepted is because I am a good player and I dont grief or hack. I like to do everything legit. {HCxy} I like to make new friends and help others into becoming good players and survive on their own one day. I will never cheat. If there is a way to cheat, I will deny it straight away. I also report any unfair things that happen so people get justice. I really enjoy this server and I'm on it constantly.You can always count on me to be in the server and help others.

Please use our proper application format, which includes the questions. In addition your special key is incorrect. Thanks!

IKnowAce

Dirt
1. Shadow2924
2. Maryland, USA 15
3. None
4.winex55, Allstar0014, wilbrochil
5. My friend
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Im fair, I dont cheat and I dont hack
9. {HCS10}
10. My real name is Christopher Plumer. My friends and family call me CJ for short. I have a pet dog and his name is Bear. I like to play xbox and read when I'm not playing on my PC. When I do play PC and I'm not playing Minecraft, I like to LoL (League of Legends). Sometimes in my freetime when I'm not doing any of the activities listed before, I like to write stories. So far, my most recent activities have resulted in a bottle of Mountain Dew, Chips, and your guys's Minecraft server. Thank you for reading my application and taking time out of your busy schedules.[DOUBLEPOST=1360466846][/DOUBLEPOST]The above post is my new application to become whitelisted

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Shadow2924
2. Maryland, USA 15
3. None
4.winex55, Allstar0014, wilbrochil
5. My friend
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Im fair, I dont cheat and I dont hack
9. {HCS10}
10. My real name is Christopher Plumer. My friends and family call me CJ for short. I have a pet dog and his name is Bear. I like to play xbox and read when I'm not playing on my PC. When I do play PC and I'm not playing Minecraft, I like to LoL (League of Legends). Sometimes in my freetime when I'm not doing any of the activities listed before, I like to write stories. So far, my most recent activities have resulted in a bottle of Mountain Dew, Chips, and your guys's Minecraft server. Thank you for reading my application and taking time out of your busy schedules.[DOUBLEPOST=1360466846][/DOUBLEPOST]The above post is my new application to become whitelisted
Please use our proper application format, which includes the questions. In addition your special key is incorrect. Thanks!

IKnowAce

Dirt
1. IGN: Shadow2924
2. Location: I am 15 years old and I live in Maryland, USA
3. Previous bans on other servers: None
4. Referrals: winex55, Allstar0014, wilbrochil
5. How I found out about the server: My friend
6. Have I voted: Yes
7. Agreement to Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
8. Reasons to accept me: I'm fair, I don't cheat and I don't hack
9. Special Key: {HCS10}
10. Additional Info: My real name is Christopher Plumer. My friends and family call me CJ for short. I have a pet dog and his name is Bear. I like to play xbox and read when I'm not playing on my PC. When I do play PC and I'm not playing Minecraft, I like to LoL (League of Legends). Sometimes in my freetime when I'm not doing any of the activities listed before, I like to write stories. So far, my most recent activities have resulted in a bottle of Mountain Dew, Chips, and your guys's Minecraft server. Thank you for reading my application and taking time out of your busy schedules.[DOUBLEPOST=1360522954][/DOUBLEPOST]The above application is a new one that is corrected.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. IGN: Shadow2924
2. Location: I am 15 years old and I live in Maryland, USA
3. Previous bans on other servers: None
4. Referrals: winex55, Allstar0014, wilbrochil
5. How I found out about the server: My friend
6. Have I voted: Yes
7. Agreement to Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
8. Reasons to accept me: I'm fair, I don't cheat and I don't hack
9. Special Key: {HCS10}
10. Additional Info: My real name is Christopher Plumer. My friends and family call me CJ for short. I have a pet dog and his name is Bear. I like to play xbox and read when I'm not playing on my PC. When I do play PC and I'm not playing Minecraft, I like to LoL (League of Legends). Sometimes in my freetime when I'm not doing any of the activities listed before, I like to write stories. So far, my most recent activities have resulted in a bottle of Mountain Dew, Chips, and your guys's Minecraft server. Thank you for reading my application and taking time out of your busy schedules.[DOUBLEPOST=1360522954][/DOUBLEPOST]The above application is a new one that is corrected.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain this ban if you can:

[username] => Shadow2924
[issuer] => barneygale
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => Banned (rule breaking).
[time] => 2011-06-07 15:35:01
)

IKnowAce

Dirt
Please explain this ban if you can:

[username] => Shadow2924
[issuer] => barneygale
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => Banned (rule breaking).
[time] => 2011-06-07 15:35:01
)
The above ban was not mine. My friend, Sir Tiggles is his new Minecraft username, was notorious for trolling on servers. He doesnt play on Herocraft though.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The above ban was not mine. My friend, Sir Tiggles is his new Minecraft username, was notorious for trolling on servers. He doesnt play on Herocraft though.

Well the ban is on your account so you are responsible for it. Does your friend still have access to your account?