• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist Application

IronAegis

Legacy Supporter 4
Minecraft In-game name: ironmikepoke
Special Key: HCi12
Location & Age: Lousiana, 13
Previous Bans(includes other servers): none
Referral(s): Minecraft Forum
Reason you should be accepted: I would love to join and rp with everyone on the server and join a good community that I would help grow and establish over time. I also love the heroes plugin.
How did you hear about herocraft: I heard about herocraft from the Minecraft Forums and I thought wouldn't it be cool to join the only server i could find with the heroes plugin.
Have you voted for herocraft: Yes I have
Additional info: I thank you for donating your time to look over my application and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: HCi12
Reason you should be accepted: I would love to join and rp with everyone on the server and join a good community that I would help grow and establish over time. I also love the heroes plugin.
How did you hear about herocraft: I heard about herocraft from the Minecraft Forums and I thought wouldn't it be cool to join the only server i could find with the heroes plugin.
Additional info: I thank you for donating your time to look over my application and I hope you have a wonderful day.

The special key is required and your in game name is showing up as false:

https://minecraft.net/haspaid.jsp?user=HCi12

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My name is ironmikepoke so wouldn't it be HCi12?

Well if you look at your application:

Minecraft In-game name: HCi12

You are saying your IGN is HCi12 which is not a valid name. You are not saying your name is: ironmikepoke

So like I said in my post:

The special key is required and your in game name is showing up as false:

https://minecraft.net/haspaid.jsp?user=HCi12

You do not have the Special key marked on your application according to what YOU posted.

So you need to post your application with your IGN and the special key on it, just like the application format suggests.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: ironmikepoke
Special Key: HCi12

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357513311,1357513190][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you enjoy any other games or have any hobbies?