• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist application!

JohnJP

Gold
1. Minecraft In-game name: sorry4partyrockn
2.Location & Age: 2 months till the age of 14 (June 24), Florida.
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None at all for me. But once my little brother had logged onto my account and was stealing from other Minecraft players, but then I found him and immediately logged off of the server.
4. Referral(s): my friend from school, I think his Minecraft name is something like GabemM.
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A buddy of mine said you guys had the most amazing servers.
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Why yes, yes i have.
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I have read and agreed.
8. Reason you should be accepted: I am very easy to get along with. I`m kind to others no matter how bad they treat me. I`m quite new to this Minecraft thing in my friend is willing to teach me more about the game.
9. Additional Info: Not much. But before I got a premium account I watched commentary’s on YouTube.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations you have been accepted, please check your inbox.

Also, change your password so your brother does not know it.