• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

my whitelist application (gmander2)

gmander2

Coal
Florida. Land of the old and hot weather.
hello this is my application to be whitelisted on herocraft
IGN: gmander2

location & age: i am 14 and i live in florida

previousbans: was banned once on a server named after hour gaming after a curropt mod kicked me for not killing one of my friends, this server used to be fun but the leader stopped paying for upkeep and didnt attend to it.

how did you hear about herocraft?: i was serching for a fun roleplay server and i came across this so i got intruiged and soon enough i started filling out this aplication forum.

Have you voted for herocraft: i voted just now :)

do you agree to tearms of service: yes i skimmed over them and they all seem legit and good

reason you should be accepted: i am very intested in helping out herocrafts community and having a good time, i also would like to help out new begginers like other mods and whitelisted people helped me out, i think this really helps people like the server more because i had lots of questions in the begging, and if new people have questions i would like to help them.

special key: HCG8

addition info: i am in middle shcool and have been invited to duke universty, i am intrested in become a nuclear phsicist and find a moree efficant way to combine atoms together.

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
As far as I've found, many people online seem to think you're a pretty responsible player, and no one had anything bad to say about you. I hope you'll fit in with us. Welcome to Herocraft!

Keep going hard at school! Being invited in middle school is great, but it's being accepted after applying that really matters. And--bonus--being a nuclear physicist will mean that you can keep about your current level of spelling and grammar. :p

Check your PMs for more information!