• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

my whitelist app

x_g0d_x

Stone
hi im x_g0d_x and im interested in joining your server i have read part of the wiki (still reading), Played on countless hero servers and i like Minecraft.

o you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

I should be accepted because i am a good pvper. I am also a good merchant. I read the rules and am usually a good sport. Im also a Redstone genius just last week i made a wool hut that changes colors ive also made elevators and sand generators with no guides before they were patched
i Also make splash art i would attach a picture but they're lost in some single player world of mine :p (I made Cartman once)

I heard about herocraft on my first day of minecraft on my first server about 2 years ago and im finally old enough to play and im here :D

i Play league of legends, i can sometimes get a little angry if my team is trolling and being toxic, etc i also play basketball and play hard :p

Voting after im done making this application so i clicked yes

Last edited:

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
We now have a new whitelisting system! Please log on to mc.herocraftonline.com and type /register <email>