• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Whitelist App

RandomSigns

Legacy Supporter 3
1.RandomSigns
2.Minnesota/Connecticut, 19
3.None
4.None
5.I heard about HeroCraft through the minecraftwiki site.
6. Yes? The page didn’t load correctly multiple times
7. Yes, (Duh.)
8. Uh... well… I am good at following instructions and I just essentially want to expand my minecraft experience. I’d like to make some friends, maybe start my own server one day and I figure that you guys are doing something right, so why not try to learn something? I’ve had experience with some mmo’s and light forms of gamer culture/ etiquette but this would be my first massive multiplayer oriented minecraft experience.
9. Special key:HCR11
10. I’ve been playing minecraft for about 2 years and I love it. I don’t play creative and every world/ server I’ve ever been on has been vanilla. I absolutely love the thrill of starting anew and struggling to gather resources. While there are many things I have not done in minecraft yet, (Beat the Ender Dragon or Wither) I am very adept at making light of situations and working as a team player. Here are some random screenshots of my current house and some rooms.2013-01-13_15.28.28.png2013-01-13_15.28.54.png2013-01-13_15.29.39.png 2013-01-13_15.29.53.png2013-01-13_15.30.06.png

Thank you for reading my application!
Edit: Grammar
P.S. I really love how you guys stress the need for good grammar and correct punctuation.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1.RandomSigns
3.None
4.None
7. Yes, (Duh.)
8. Uh... well… I am good at following instructions and I just essentially want to expand my minecraft experience. I’d like to make some friends, maybe start my own server one day and I figure that you guys are doing something right, so why not try to learn something? I’ve had experience with some mmo’s and light forms of gamer culture/ etiquette but this would be my first massive multiplayer oriented minecraft experience.
9. Special key? I’m not really sure about this point
10. I’ve been playing minecraft for about 2 years and I love it. I don’t play creative and every world/ server I’ve ever been on has been vanilla. I absolutely love the thrill of starting anew and struggling to gather resources. While there are many things I have not done in minecraft yet, (Beat the Ender Dragon or Wither) I am very adept at making light of situations and working as a team player. Here are some random screenshots of my current house and some rooms.View attachment 5910View attachment 5911View attachment 5912 View attachment 5913View attachment 5914

P.S. I really love how you guys stress the need for good grammar and correct punctuation.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The special key is required and located on the following page:

hc.to/apply

Please correct it on the application and reply back when you are done. Thanks!

RandomSigns

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm having some difficulty finding it... I've read this page at least 3 times.[DOUBLEPOST=1358113971][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, my bad... HCR11 ?

RandomSigns

Legacy Supporter 3
Should I edit it in my application? Or is it okay to just post it? Well... i'll do both.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1.RandomSigns
3.None
4.None
7. Yes, (Duh.)
9. Special key:HCR11
10. I’ve been playing minecraft for about 2 years and I love it. I don’t play creative and every world/ server I’ve ever been on has been vanilla. I absolutely love the thrill of starting anew and struggling to gather resources. While there are many things I have not done in minecraft yet, (Beat the Ender Dragon or Wither) I am very adept at making light of situations and working as a team player. Here are some random screenshots of my current house and some rooms.View attachment 5910View attachment 5911View attachment 5912 View attachment 5913View attachment 5914

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1358114540,1358114355][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted