• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My whitelist app... replingham153

1. Minecraft In-game name: replingham153
  2. Location & Age: Wellington, New Zealand...16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None (I think) except for joke bans made by my admin friend, who happens to be my referral. He's admin for another server, and I helped him out as moderator.
  4. Referral(s):shadrxninga
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:shadrxninga. he kept saying that this was a really good server, and I have had my experience of confusing, awful servers. for me, I would like to try and contribute with buildings, maybe for a town or for something bigger. Slave labour for the admin's, perhaps? ;)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I did. Twice.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I think so, it was that box that you had to click to be a member, right?
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well, I was a mod on shad's old server. it was good fun there, but really I didn't do much except for help with spawn creation and help with the odd problem. Oh yes I suppose you can call me a creative helper as well. I made a pub called The Green Creeper, really nice looking. I would have a picture, except the server is down as shad is too busy with school work , so no picture sadly.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCR13
  10. Additional Info: er..... I like Minecraft? and I'm most likely going to be playing as often as possible, but school is big in my life so... yeah. I like video games and music of any kind, except for heavy rap and boy band pop. that stuff isn't that great.