• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My very very very big apology

As most of you know i have used some bad language, and have called people mean things. Well i want to apologize to EVERYONE in Herocraft for my very Explicit language and hope I can get a chance so you guys don't hate me anymore and we can all get along. I did something rude, mean, against the rules, and acted like a 4 year old (besides the words i used) So you guys can keep hating me but i just want to say my apologizes are on the table whether you choose to accept it or not i really am sorry for my behavior :(. I feel like an idiot for saying what i did and doing what i did so i hope i don't seem as immature as i did that one night and we can let our problems pass on and we can start over.

Start over:::::: Hi i'm DOMINANTCARROT, Nice to meet you!!

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
It's admirable that you've made this apology, but you will have to prove that you mean it if you want to regain any respect. (I didn't personally witness anything you've said though)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I can't speak for everyone, but I think I can probably say that we never hated you. What happened in help chat was due to you choosing not to listen to us when we were trying to provide you with the advice necessary to get yourself unmuted. Now, some people can be quite rude in doing that- that's the nature of people, of course, but you can imagine that trying to help someone who is not listening to you can become very frustrating.

I like that you came here to apologize, and if/when you're unmuted you can start fresh on the server and this can be left in the past.

Best of luck to you, friend, and I hope fortune finds you wherever you go!

i know and im really sorry i got off on the wrong foot, and made myself a bad impression to you guys. I feel dumb and am just apologizing