• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug My Stats are Bugged

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
My stats keep resetting to 3 deaths and 0 kills even though I've killed lots of people.

Yesterday:
http://prntscr.com/9ljt5z

This morning:
http://prntscr.com/9ljt9g

I had 11 kills yesterday and today they all disappeared :((((

pls fix munchlaxhero bully me and say me is PvEer and noob evn tho me has pvped and killed people
Reported to #battledev plugin devs. I havent seen this before.

Have you changed your name, recently?

Zach443

Dirt
As Kainzo said, have you changed your name recently? Changing your name unfortunately will cause you to loose all of your BattleTracker stats.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
As Kainzo said, have you changed your name recently? Changing your name unfortunately will cause you to loose all of your BattleTracker stats.
what was the point of repeating the exact question he just asked

Abyssal

Iron
I have changed my name, from abyss to Abyss. When I do /pvp Abyss it shows my stats as "abyss", not "Abyss". Like if I do /pvp Piptendo, it shows his stats with a capital P.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Reported to #battledev plugin devs. I havent seen this before.

Have you changed your name, recently?
yes is old account was legit called abyss is new account is Abyss, with /pvp it pops up his old name since they are the same besides one capitalization.

Abyssal

Iron
Is it not possible to reset them or something? Kinda annoyed how my stats still keep resetting each day.