• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My screw up

IGN: qwerty67149 Banned by: Unknown Time of ban: April/29/2013 ~8:07 P.M Mountain time Reason for ban: Illegal mod Your story: Yes, I know what it was but I just got extremely lazy and tried it and well it didn't work but of course my laziness got even farther to go remove it completely, the macro's I had were also completely removed when I found out it was illegal from the channel
But please note it was a single-player mod and did not work anyways
But I am an alchemist and would not even gain exp, I see no benefit in this mod, but I am extremely sorry for even trying because I finally relized it was on the rules "No afk macroing/auto"
But I will understand if I am banned for a week or perm
It is not my decision but yours for my foolishness.
The choice you decide will be understandable and I will not fight over what you admins choose

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: qwerty67149 Banned by: Unknown Time of ban: April/29/2013 ~8:07 P.M Mountain time Reason for ban: Illegal mod Your story: Yes, I know what it was but I just got extremely lazy and tried it and well it didn't work but of course my laziness got even farther to go remove it completely, the macro's I had were also completely removed when I found out it was illegal from the channel
But please note it was a single-player mod and did not work anyways
But I am an alchemist and would not even gain exp, I see no benefit in this mod, but I am extremely sorry for even trying because I finally relized it was on the rules "No afk macroing/auto"
But I will understand if I am banned for a week or perm
It is not my decision but yours for my foolishness.
The choice you decide will be understandable and I will not fight over what you admins choose
We have low tolerance for illegal mods, regardless of whether or not you knew it was against the rules. Ignorance towards the rules does not excuse breaking them.

The ban is for 2 weeks