• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion my opinion on what should get better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandsteal

Stone
ya well have u seen the first post he sent to me? ok then and second he keeps on being negitive to me something agenst me and i don't care wat u say he is getting on my nervs litterly the point is that i sead "that is my opinon" and he sead

Your little caps yelling doesn't do anything because people will always voice their opinions, I try to do it in a constructive way but not everyone does that here.

Lastly, calling out the staff like at the end isn't a good idea. We all volunteer to help.

so stfu every one is agenst me because of my first post well idc most ppl he are dicks and allways agenst me

Grandsteal

Stone
just in case u say u dident say that let me refreash your memory

"Personally I've lost tons of stuff to PvP and raids. It all part of the game. For gods sake join a town. Groups win here."

Grandsteal

Stone
well im talking about this part, last map is difrent and was better because of pve its difrent

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
well im talking about this part, last map is difrent and was better because of pve its difrent
It's happened to me probably every map. It'll probably happen again.

At this point I'll humor you and cease posting. I don't want be fighting since this is a suggestion post.

Status
Not open for further replies.