• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion my opinion on what should get better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandsteal

Stone
I will be listing 3 main idea's
-PVE
-protection system
-item lose

First i wanna ask every some questions on all out pvp every where. Would u rather have the chance to die and lose your stuff or survive and level up in pve and never get camped agen? is it really worth it to have pvp every where and have a time when u find your self around people that can easily destroy u? My opinion would be to stay in pve so i would not have a chance of dieing and losing my stuff to people ever.

If people find your base and they are to strong for u to take on and u are by your self normally what would happen is that they will kill u and take your stuff and your items from your chest, but in a pve area what u can do is get your stuff from your chest that are important
and when they get to your base they would have noting to take and they can't kill u so u would have all your stuff right?

So most people think they are ok with the pvp system, most reasons i would think of is because they never experienced death or lose of good items, and some think they are really good that they can take on the hole server, well no one is the best, their is a win and lose to every one. when u reach your max level other people can reach the max level like u to so most likely every one is going to die

Not only that but the chance's of people's death has increased much more because of this update with no pve area's.
their are tons of players on the server and most spend their time camping people till they get out of spawn, and since that happens their is no protection for new players at all, making new players mad at how the server never got a area for "noobs" to get higher levels and have fun.

my conclusion to the the new pvp system is that the pvp area's never gives new players the experience to have fun and have good stuff. I don't like it and most might not like it ether but by about a year from now people are going to ague about it, most like the pvp because they got leveled up and diamond stuff and most even a group of people. i hope they take of this system.

-The Protection system
I have heard that when people brake a block that is in your house they can replace it and it would not be called grief. well let me ask u this, why would u have a block on top of your chest for? so people can not take stuff from it and if they do take the block of the chest its griefing, right? well most people say that it should be the way it is now but they only say that because they like to find houses and take stuff from their chest, they never think about how the other people feel.

im writing this to provide every one a perfect solution, when people are playing and tell them "its bad they allow braking of blocks and then u can replace them" they say they like the idea of that rule but when they get raided they say they hate it only because they got raided at that moment.

My conclusion is that they should not allow people to do that, because when they get raided they hate that rule but most people has not experience getting raided so they don't care about it.

-Item lose
when u die u don't keep most of your items (armor, weapon, etc) and it make's players kinda sad that they had to buy the items or make them and how much it cost to get it and then u lose that item, like i sead about the pvp system every one dies once awhile and i have died and lost more then 200c because of the people camping.

Don't u think people should keep some items? i hope they do.

BTW IF YOUR ANSWERS / SUGGESTIONS ARE NOT ABOUT WHAT IS WRITTEN THEN DON'T POST IT BECAUSE I WILL IGNORE U!

agen im writing this to help every one, most mods won't even do anything about this because they don't care about how other people are or their opinions, i rember when i did some post on a grief and no one answers to it.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
These always come up.

1: PvP
It's part of the fun.
Personally I've lost tons of stuff to PvP and raids. It all part of the game. For gods sake join a town. Groups win here.

2: Greifing & Protection
Again, part of the game. Stealing and raiding makes it more fun and risky. LWC's are expensive but 100% Safe. Join a town or really hide your shit. Putting blocks on top doesn't do anything. Greifing would be breaking your house down and burning all your items.

3: Item loss
Yeah ok. Item and armor keep was nice. Let people have a chance. But wasting 200 Souls to regear? The hell did you buy?

Your little caps yelling doesn't do anything because people will always voice their opinions, I try to do it in a constructive way but not everyone does that here.

Lastly, calling out the staff like at the end isn't a good idea. We all volunteer to help.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
you really shouldn't be spending 200s on gear unless you actually want to pvp and fight people.

Grandsteal

Stone
1st of all read wat i sead ok then listen because i sead my opinion so stfu since u negitive as hell and the caps are for if anyone says ssomthing that is not about it then when thay reseave no msg then they will know why so stfu u negitve as hell little kid

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
1st of all read wat i sead ok then listen because i sead my opinion so stfu since u negitive as hell and the caps are for if anyone says ssomthing that is not about it then when thay reseave no msg then they will know why so stfu u negitve as hell little kid
Well I tried.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
im talking to LordZelkova because his bitch ass is rasist or somthing agenst me
Ok.... Really? I talked about your points, and why I thought they were wrong. I didn't attack you, I didn't tell you to get gud or anything. I tried to discuss this with you. You calling me shit doesn't help.

Grandsteal

Stone
Ok.... Really? I talked about your points, and why I thought they were wrong. I didn't attack you, I didn't tell you to get gud or anything. I tried to discuss this with you. You calling me shit doesn't help.

ya like last time every one els is helping me and u the only one that is a dick so stfu

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
ya like last time every one els is helping me and u the only one that is a dick so stfu
I don't understand how I'm being a dick. I'm trying to discuss your post and you attack me.

Edit: I'm not even messaging you. This is a public post.

Grandsteal

Stone
ya and wat did i write on top? hu at did i write?
"agen im writing this to help every one, most mods won't even do anything about this because they don't care about how other people are or their opinions, i rember when i did some post on a grief and no one answers to it."

and u sead

Your little caps yelling doesn't do anything because people will always voice their opinions, I try to do it in a constructive way but not everyone does that here.

Lastly, calling out the staff like at the end isn't a good idea. We all volunteer to help.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
ya and wat did i write on top? hu at did i write?
"agen im writing this to help every one, most mods won't even do anything about this because they don't care about how other people are or their opinions, i rember when i did some post on a grief and no one answers to it."

and u sead

I did say that, I don't see your point? I wasn't trying to be rude, I didn't attack you. I said it wasn't a good idea and that people will just post what they want.

Grandsteal

Stone
-_- well can u stop posting stuff on my post? because all u do i be negitive and its anoying i wrote stuff on top so people can see what im trying to say not so people can say "this is fun pvp because . . ." like i sead befor im helping low levels not high lvl jerks like u

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
-_- well can u stop posting stuff on my post? because all u do i be negitive and its anoying i wrote stuff on top so people can see what im trying to say not so people can say "this is fun pvp because . . ." like i sead befor im helping low levels not high lvl jerks like u
I'm level 4.

Grandsteal

Stone
how long ago did u join? and if u lvl 4 u migh be T2 and or u migh be lieying eather way stop posting stuff on here

I need to jump into this. @Grandsteal it is very apparent that @LordZelkova read your entire post before responding, and he did it in the most unbiased way possible while talking about your points. He has been giving his honest opinion without being aggressive. You on the other hand instantly attacked him unprovoked when he responded.

If you are going to post a suggestion thread you must take the opinions of all people responding to it even if you disagree with everything they are saying. If you are going to attack someone because they voice their opinions then why shouldn't people do the same to you? Frankly I think Zelkova has shown a lot of restraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.