• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My New Application

in-game name: BuildingblockKO
Location & Age: New York 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Joebob
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being helpful and polite when interacting with other people. I like to build many different structures. I am interested in joining a town and playing with new classes.
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCB15
How did you hear about Herocraft?: youtube
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: i love to play minecraft and have a cool guy skin. i got this game just now and sometime play it in days. i like to play with friends and have them vs me to see who better.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You have already been denied once this evening for not following the rules. Why should there be another chance?

You were given chances by another Proctor. He told you to reapply when you could follow the rules, and then you posted TWICE on two different applications for those Proctors to review your application. What makes us think you can follow the rules?

i read all the rules and im srry for my inconvience and i really wanna join the server and wanna exp this server. plz take me into consiveration, i read all the rules n realize my mistake.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, I am going to give you the chance, despite you not following the rules tonight. I am going to tag a Proctor to review this application. He will get to it when he is available and you MUST be patient and allow him time to review it.

In addition when he asks for information, please give the information this time as opposed to being difficult. It will make the process go so much smoother.

@Photoras - Could you please handle this application for me? Thanks <3

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
Why does it say in your profile that you are 21 but on your application it says 18?

yea that was a mistake i made. my friend wanted me to put 21 because he throught that u had to be 21. so i put it but i realize you dont have to be n i put im 18 on Application. ireally 18 not 21

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
I am having a hard time believing that you are even 18 as you copied the reason you should be accepted from the how to guide as well as the referral; and the only thing that did not have grammatical errors were the things that you copied.

Are you certain you are giving the whole truth about your age?

yre i am 18. belive it or not i sound like im 15 . i would lair in school so noboy know im 18 and said im 16 but im 100% 18. and i dont have a refferel so i put a random name i found. the reason is that i found this server on youtube and the guy did not post his minecraft name. but im 18 not 21. if u wnat i make new account stating im 18

Photoras

Legacy Supporter 4
Okay I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and whitelist you. Welcome to Herocraft, please check your inbox.