• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My new and older APPLICATE :D

Stombo2

Wood
THIS IS MY APPLICATE 1 YEAR AGO, I kinda copied it.
  • Minecraft In-game name:Stombo2 (awesome right).
  • Location & Age:Fountain Valley and I am 12 (twelve).
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): To be honest I dont know, I think I was banned once but I dont know.
  • Referral(s): No one, if I join Ill ask all my friends to join too. :D
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:Minecraftservers.net
  • Have you voted for Herocraft :Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of Course
  • Reason you should be accepted: Well I have an awesome personility and I want to see how a modded server works. It seems SO COOL to use magic in minecraft. I also like helping others. It makes me fill good in inside. Building is fun too.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCS7)
  • Additional Info: Notch :notch: is my brother. I AM HEROBRINE!!! Just Kidding!

Last edited:

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name:Stombo2
  2. Location & Age: Fountain Valley and I am 12 (twelve).
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: To be honest I dont know, I think I was banned once but I dont know.
  4. Referral(s): No one, if I join Ill ask all my friends to join too. :D
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCS7
THIS IS MY APPLICATE 1 YEAR AGO, I kinda copied it.
  • Minecraft In-game name:Stombo2 (awesome right).
  • Location & Age:Fountain Valley and I am 12 (twelve).
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): To be honest I dont know, I think I was banned once but I dont know.
  • Referral(s): No one, if I join Ill ask all my friends to join too. :D
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?:Minecraftservers.net
  • Have you voted for Herocraft :Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of Course
  • Reason you should be accepted: Well I have an awesome personility and I want to see how a modded server works. It seems SO COOL to use magic in minecraft. I also like helping others. It makes me fill good in inside. Building is fun too.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCS7)
  • Additional Info: Notch :notch: is my brother. I AM HEROBRINE!!! Just Kidding!
Reviewing

Stombo2

Wood
Oh, Im 13, I copied and pasted that :D. If you want proof, look at my post history. It should be about a year, I was born in 11-3-2000. Wait a second, you can buy your way into the server now, wow, I asked if I could do that and they said no.....

Last edited:

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh, Im 13, I copied and pasted that :D. If you want proof, look at my post history. It should be about a year, I was born in 11-3-2000. Wait a second, you can buy your way into the server now, wow, I asked if I could do that and they said no.....
Alright thanks for re applying now that you are old enough. :)

Accepted welcome to Herocraft!