• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My leave (for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I don't have time to play anymore. I'm graduating high school soon and have a job now. Reality is catching up to me and I just don't have time for video games like I used to. My activity has been decreasing more and more lately and with everything said above I think its time for me to take a break from minecraft.

Kainzo Thank you for allowing me to play on your server despite all my cruddy actions on your server this past summer. You're a great server owner and I applaud you for putting forth so much of your time for the fun of others.

Apherdite I owe a great thanks to you for putting up with all of my bullshit. I did some pretty mean things(you know what I'm talking about) after you went out of your way to help me and you somehow found it in you to forgive me. Thank you for all your support since I've started playing here. It really meant a lot to me.

Brutalacerate You'll always be my favorite admin(sorry other admins! :p ) Like apherdite you had to deal with a lot of my bullshit and I'm sorry for that. I can't count how many times I've laughed my ass off with you in teamspeak. My experience on herocraft wouldn't have been the same at all without you. You're one of the chillest people I know and it was a pleasure getting to meet and befriend you.

Angyles You're the best proctor/moderator this server has ever seen as well as a great person. We've had a bumpy past but I'm happy we were able to patch things up and be friends. Thank you so much for all the help you've given me.

BuddahHopper noob.

@belegost TheMrLief Is now the mayor. You're in good hands.

@allmyfriends I love you all and I'll keep in touch via the forums/ts3 <3

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
You're an ass... Don't tag me why don't you, it's not like I was your best friend or anything

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Pfft, we all know I am his best friend. <3

Anyway, as always, hit me up in Facebook, Steam, or a PM here if you wanna chat or vent. Already spoke on FB about this before you posted this, so not much to say.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I'll always remember the time I pissed you off by building that second ''North Road''. Those were the days! <3

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
you are getting on my nerves. good night
<3
Don't waste all of your money on Philipino Hookers!
Too late.
I miss the ARC days and the drama xD Take care ShadoWall :p
hahaha. Declaring war on camelot for killing zachimon. Good times.
I'll always remember the time I pissed you off by building that second ''North Road''. Those were the days! <3
DG ended up coming right after it was done anyways :p
bye ach ill always love you <3
<3
Ach Don't Leave Meh! But seriously man keep in touch and keep it real! Acherous
I disown you.

Status
Not open for further replies.