• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[My Intro] The Ninja Pugs are coming!

petethepug

Wood
That's right, a pug has officially joined the Forums <3.
My friend introduced me to this little server (flaminninjamerc), and we decided to create a little faction for, ourselves, and the trusted people we know near, and dear to us.

Over time we will become known as the Guild (Ninja Pugs) but for now we are scavengers who seek places of forgotten land, and city's, and raid those who are not protected.

We are mostly a peaceful group of players/passive, just keep in mind not to mess with us, all support will count to, our adventure. Thank you <3.

Ruger392

Obsidian
That's right, a pug has officially joined the Forums <3.
My friend introduced me to this little server (flaminninjamerc), and we decided to create a little faction for, ourselves, and the trusted people we know near, and dear to us.

Over time we will become known as the Guild (Ninja Pugs) but for now we are scavengers who seek places of forgotten land, and city's, and raid those who are not protected.

We are mostly a peaceful group of players/passive, just keep in mind not to mess with us, all support will count to, our adventure. Thank you <3.
Sorry bud but you will be hunted and killed. Penguins own the server!

petethepug

Wood
Will you be a PVP group or PVE? Plz be PVP
I will be a PVE.
We are a fairly new group with only 2 members (Cough cough the leader, and admins of the group)
We found a few inactive city's so we stole about 8 stacks of carrots, we found another but we didn't rob it because are inv was stacked.
We might be recruiting soon as well ;3.
And I'm blood mage so I am bad at PvP atm anyways xD.
I disagree, I think Munch's pokemon squad should get in on this part of the conversation.
Bruh, its an intro :3.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I will be a PVE.
We are a fairly new group with only 2 members (Cough cough the leader, and admins of the group)
We found a few inactive city's so we stole about 8 stacks of carrots, we found another but we didn't rob it because are inv was stacked.
We might be recruiting soon as well ;3.
And I'm blood mage so I am bad at PvP atm anyways xD.

Bruh, its an intro :3.
Bloodmage isn't bad at PVP, really sad seeing another waste of a group in PVE :/

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Two PvE groups, Lenoria and FerrumMous, actually come to PvP to raid Indar lol.

Well, what happened was we ended up killing a few indar players. Was camping outside for a bit and then saw the legion party so we killed them a few times too. It really was a mess lol