• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Herocraft Application

Alex_5656

Wood
Minecraft In-Game Name: Alex_5656
Location & Age: El Paso, TX. I am 15 years old.
Previous Bans (Including Other Servers): None
Referral(s): None
Reason You Should Be Accepted: I have never griefed in any area that doesn't allow griefing but I only grief in the areas where it is allowed. I have read the wiki and all the rules. I will accept any consecuences that will occur and I will follow any instruction given to me by an admin. I have a lot to give to Herocraft and hope I can show it.
How Did You Find Herocraft: I was looking for RPG maps and found this one.
Have You Voted For Herocraft?: Yes
Additional Info: I am excellent when it comes to building redstone. I do get along with people very well. I am very good at following rules and have never gotten a warning or ban from any other server. I have even become friends with admins and even the owner of some servers in the past.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Location and Age: El Paso, TX. I am 15 years old.
Previous Bans: None
Referrals: None
Have You Voted For Herocraft?: No
Additional Info: I am excellent when it comes to building redstone. I do get along with people very well. I am very good at following rules and have never gotten a warning or ban from any other server. I have even become friends with admins and even the owner of some servers in the past.
Reviewing.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Location and Age: El Paso, TX. I am 15 years old.
Previous Bans: None
Referrals: None
Have You Voted For Herocraft?: No
Please use proper format and use all the questions asked of you from the original whitelist application. Thanks.

Alex_5656

Wood
Ok[DOUBLEPOST=1362857965][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok I just fixed my application now[DOUBLEPOST=1362860223][/DOUBLEPOST]Does that mean I am white listed now?