• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My fans call me Dielan ;)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm going to rip off AlexDaParrot 's topic and just say if you have questions I don't cover already, ask them!

Few things about me:

Bare Essentials:
Name: Dielan (Die - Lawn)
Class: Necro
Town: Nevermore (Township)
Town rank: Manager
Server job: Herocraft Guide

A little personal:
People I play HC with: ironee212 xexorian Aanokint Drastikos Symbolite gtastuntdude Kingtom404 EtKEnn wildarm5 oblivionsbane TheMormon Dazureus TheAzian WoleverEntun
People who made me what I am on this server: gabizou carmeops Razael6 Kingtom404 xexorian Brutalacerate

Additional info:
I'd like to think I'm a friendly person, and a pretty good Guide. I know the answers to many questions new and old players might have!

I was gonna tag all those people but I get strange errors when I try to post my topic! lol

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Bare Essentials:
Name: Dielan (Die - Lawn) It's (Die-len) or (Die-lin), Mmkay?

A little personal:
People I play HC with: ironee212 xexorian Aanokint Drastikos Symbolite gtastuntdude Kingtom404 EtKEnn wildarm5 oblivionsbane You're dead to me.
People who made me what I am on this server: gabizou carmeops Razael6 Kingtom404 xexorian Brutalacerate You're dead to me.

I was gonna tag all those people but I get strange errors when I try to post my topic! lol I would help, but apparently I'm not important. *Sniffle*
Used this color for comments.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
One like for me being on the list over players you play with ;) I call you Dylan, i guess i'm not a fan of yours :p

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm going to rip off AlexDaParrot 's topic and just say if you have questions I don't cover already, ask them!

Few things about me:

Bare Essentials:
Name: Dielan (Die - Lawn)

A little personal:
People I play HC with: ironee212 xexorian Aanokint Drastikos Symbolite gtastuntdude Kingtom404 EtKEnn wildarm5 oblivionsbane TheMormon Dazureus
People who made me what I am on this server: gabizou carmeops Razael6 Kingtom404 xexorian Brutalacerate

Additional info:
I'd like to think I'm a friendly person, and a pretty good Guide. I know the answers to many questions new and old players might have!

I was gonna tag all those people but I get strange errors when I try to post my topic! lol
<3 you too!

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
Never made lefse myself, mostly because they have like 20 different types in the store. But my aunt makes som kick ass lefse.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Never made lefse myself, mostly because they have like 20 different types in the store. But my aunt makes som kick ass lefse.

It pretty much goes with everything. My family makes it every year for Christmas and Easter but for random dinners too. We can't buy it in a store here so it's quite the special occasion.