• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion My Dear In-Game Cape, I Love You.

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
If only Minecraft had a way to make 3rd person useful, I wish I could see my cape 24/7.

But wait, they can!

So many games have the option for you to be in 3rd person, Minecraft gives you the option, though it is highly ineffective in combat due to the camera being in sync with your direct head position. Maybe, just maybe- an option for our camera to be adjusted so we may play as we do other games would be introduced into the modpack, therefore giving us the choice to see ourselves...and our CAPES!

fallout-4-third-person-view.jpg

gears-of-war-color-palette-easter-egg.jpg

8dRHz5f.jpg

Wouldn't it be just great to be provided the option to see yourself whilst pvping such as we do these games?!

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
Honestly, I made a topic with this exact same suggestion a couple months ago. The only problem is somebody would have to make a mod for it because i've looked, and the only possibilities are outdated :(

Never say never, Rihawk!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Pretty certain all the current coders are busy with towns, dungeon heroes, or other things :p

Moisty

Glowing Redstone
Pretty certain all the current coders are busy with towns, dungeon heroes, or other things :p

Yeah, they have a lot more important things to do than this...but maybe when things calm down, they could look into it!