• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My betiful drawings

kongrave

Portal
The advenchurs of zihera and neo
herocraftch1.png

ch2nm.png

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
BAHAHAHAHAHA, Oh man I swear that's awesome man. One link is broken though :( otherwise damn... XD

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
It was a warm day, warmer than usual, especially in New York. I found myself passed out on the leather bound couch in the middle of the student lounge, laying on my stomach as another student played pink floyd on his laptop. The air was heavy, filled with the magical essence of pure awesome and stuff like that. My socks felt awesome as I rubbed them together. Life was so amazing. The couch was flying at light speed, but traveling and bobbling along as though in a water current, kinda like the scene from Finding Nemo where they are riding on the turtle. That was cool. That was an awesome movie. But yeah man. Before I knew it my laptop was right in front of me and I drew what I felt and here's what I made.​
13715343.jpg