• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My appliication

_DipZ

Stone
Minecraft In-game name: _DipZ
Location & Age: Germany&16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1 Server for grefing.I do not know exactly when that was
Referral(s): C4ruso,IkeBinZ,iCaaz,_Simfy,Lrond,RadoyZ,Vavax3
How did you hear about Herocraft?: C4ruso,IkeBinZ talk about this Server
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
Reason you should be accepted: Because i Love to Play Minecraft and i try to be a really good Pvper
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HC_5}
Additional Info:Im from Germany in the same town how C4ruso and the other Guys i play Minecraft now 2 month.My hobbies are football,Swimming.Im at the moment in the class 10 in germany ;D
i hope you like it and sry im not the best in english

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1 Server for grefing.I do not know exactly when that was
Reason you should be accepted: Because i Love to Play Minecraft and i try to be a really good Pvper
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HC_5}
Additional Info:Im from Germany in the same town how C4ruso and the other Guys i play Minecraft now 2 month.My hobbies are football,Swimming.Im at the moment in the class 10 in germany ;D
Your special key is incorrect and I can't review the application until it is. Reply to this once you have corrected it.

Thanks!

_DipZ

Stone
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HC_(D)5(with "_")

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HC_(D)5(with "_")
Still incorrect

_DipZ

Stone
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) [HC_5] without this _ {HC_4]

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) [HC_5] without this _ {HC_4]​
That is still incorrect, I would suggest reading over how to obtain your special key carefully.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

_DipZ

Stone
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCD5}

_DipZ

Stone
I dont have a ban i buy this account this week because my friends i never play a multiplayer server

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCD5}​
I dont have a ban i buy this account this week because my friends i never play a multiplayer server
In your application you mentioned you have a ban for griefing, now you claim you don't?

_DipZ

Stone
No, I play Minecraft 5 month Singleplayer and my friends say often play with us on Herocraft this server is the best.And now i cant wait to play Herocraft i see the wiki its so great

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
No, I play Minecraft 5 month Singleplayer and my friends say often play with us on Herocraft this server is the best.And now i cant wait to play Herocraft i see the wiki its so great
I will go ahead and whitelist you. Keep in mind that we only allow english in public chats.

Welcome to Herocraft