• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Application

Exphirion

Wood
In-game name: Exphirion
Location & Age: FYROM (Macedonia), 13
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I've recently checked MCBans a site on which id like to go and see if i have any reasons of being kicked or banned from a server,recently before posting this application I've seen that i have been banned for griefing.Now id would like to explain that i do remember the server pawncraft on which i have been referred on and have been on a long time,i guess why I'm banned for griefing is because i went in a free build zone on the server and was making a Piston trap door which you cant escape unless mining the blocks,as i didn't finish the creation people maybe thought that I've possibly griefed it.I haven't been on the server after i left that night,since i had some issues in my personal life.
Referral(s): I believe none.
Reason you should be accepted: I've read the rules and the guide before writing this application so i am aware of what i should be writing. I'm a nice person, polite ,respect any rules of a certain thing and respect the people within. I like to build many different buildings and such, recently I've gained intrest of creating objects in real life as the Eiffel Tower and more.I'd like to explore more rather than staying in one place, but for the towns i heard about i might want to stay in it and check back recently in it.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've heard about the server from a YouTuber called BeebopVox hosting a show called Minecraft Mondays which brings info and news about whats happening in Minecraft.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes,i did before filling this application
Additional Info:I'm happy,play allot of games which are pc mostly,i don't get annoyed as easily,i do like to make funny jokes and laugh with people,i respect the choice of other members of the server,I'm learning redstone physics currently and in the near future i'd really really like to learn programming!I personally love computers and the way you use them,im hoping id get to learn programing and help the server with any kind of coding if i get the chance to learn some HTML, C++,Java and more,I'm also good with art and graphics i have used some drawing programs such as GIMP,Paint.NET and Photoshop.I like Music such as Dubstep and more.Well that's all about me hope I've put everything that is necessary for the application and hoping id get in the server and have some fun.