• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted My Application

1- Shadowbeatzz

2- My real name is Grant, and i live in ohio, (USA) I am 16 years old, turning 17 in july.

3-As i am a experienced, and mature player, i have not received any bans from any server. I currently have no referrals, but i plan to get me and my friends on this server, and if i am accepted i would gladly tell you about them, if they chose to apply.

4- Referrals?- None

5-I have voted at most of your sites today, some i am unable to because i have already voted for another server, but for now on this is the server i will spend my votes on, Daily of course :).

6-I have not subscribed to your youtube channel, but right after i write this i plan to, and like and subscribe, of course.

7-I agree to your EULA and ToS, and agree with your rules, if every way possible.

8-Special Key- HCS12

Heres a reason why you should consider me, i am a calm player who loves this game with a passion, and i love to help others, along with doing anything the server needs, and anything that is needed. I also am a decent builder, and will be on almost every day, making the server better one day at a time! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this application, and consider it, and possibly making me apart of your AMAZING server, that i would be so blessed to join. Thanks a bunch! -Shadow :)

Last edited:

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
Reviewing

Your profile says that you are 18? is this true if so you need to change your age

@Angyles

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright so Your 18 years old turning 17 in july? How is that possible?

alright im 16 ill admit it, but how can i change that in my bio? i just didnt know how to do that... sorry
guess there was no need for lying. Sorry

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
Ill get a higher ranking staff member to change it

Accepted

@Angyles he needs his Birthdate updated