• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My application

ING:Man_Of_Metal

Location and Age: New York(state, not the city.), 18

Previous bans: i have had none so far. i am a good player :)

Refferals: i was not reffered.

How i heard about this amazing server: i was searching for RPG servers and i came across this on minecraftforums, i think.

Voted: i have not. i plan to very soon, though.

Youtube: i did not subscribe. But the channel's amazing, though.

agreement: i agree to both of them.

Special Key: {HCM12}

Reason:I wish to be accepted because i am a serious rpg player. i always follow rules and regulations(except irl may be a different story) and i do not godmod etc.

additional info: i do not know how to take a screenshot, but heres a list of things i have made in mc:

a mansion

a castle

a town

a ship

a meuseum

a zoo

thats it.

i am a very nice person and i enjoy playing pc games. some games i have played assassins creed, Far cry 3, Bioshock infinite, dead island, left 4 dead, and that is all i can remember.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

How i heard about this amazing server: i was searching for RPG servers and i came across this on minecraftforums, i think.

Special Key: {HCM7}

Reason:I wish to be accepted because i am a serious rpg player. i always follow rules and regulations(except irl may be a different story) and i do not godmod etc.

additional info: i do not know how to take a screenshot, but heres a list of things i have made in mc:

a mansion

a castle

a town

a ship

a meuseum

a zoo

thats it.

i am a very nice person and i enjoy playing pc games. some games i have played assassins creed, Far cry 3, Bioshock infinite, dead island, left 4 dead, and that is all i can remember.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

Special Key: {HCM12}

a mansion

a castle

a town

a ship

a meuseum

a zoo

thats it.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1370787912,1370787705][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted