• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted My Application

ResurECT12

Stone
IGN: ResurECT12 (i know its bad but my friend pushed caps lock when i wasnt looking and i dont really want to spend $40 for another its just a name)
Location/Age: New Zealand 15
Preavious bans: None
Referals:
How did you hear about herocraft: friends
No i have not voted but i will later.
Have you read the eula&tos: yeah
Speacial key: HCR10 (Is this right)
Reason I shall be accepted: I have read and agreed to the rules and wiki. I am a nice person. i am an alright pvper and i want to get better through herocraft I am Interested in joining a town and meeting new people and making new friends. I am an alright builder.

Additionall Info: um i play lots of games and i mostly play league of legends and garrys mod i am a very relaxed person and like playing games um im not to good at this XD

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: ResurECT12 (i know its bad but my friend pushed caps lock when i wasnt looking and i dont really want to spend $40 for another its just a name)
Referals:
Speacial key: HCR8
Reason I shall be accepted: I have read and agreed to the rules and wiki. I am a nice person. i am an alright pvper and i want to get better through herocraft I am Interested in joining a town and meeting new people and making new friends. I am an alright builder.

Additionall Info: um i play lots of games and i mostly play league of legends and garrys mod i am a very relaxed person and like playing games um im not to good at this XD

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Referals:
Speacial key: HCR11 (Is this right)

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1370217746,1370217720][/DOUBLEPOST]No your special key is still off a tad, please correct it on the application.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Referals:
Speacial key: HCR10 (Is this right)

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1370218780,1370218635][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted