• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: bradyyarber
  2. Location & Age: Georgia,17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):I had gotten temp banned on accident once in Cubeville i had over used caps and they don't like u doing that but i apologized and haven't been banned since
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking through the Servers on the MC forum page and i really wanted to try this game out
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: i haven't and i have no money to donate sorry :(
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i completley agree there shouldn't be any greifers or hacker they make the game less fun and just make u wanna quit completely
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Well i would like to join a town and use hard work to help them prosper i love building and i'm a pretty good enchanter
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB11
  10. Additional Info:i've played GAonline, ATLUS's Shin Megami Tensei, Champions online, RoM, Aeria's GF, ect lol i've played alot of games i'm pretty good at MC though i'm kinda addicted but shhh don't tell anyone ;) but i'd really love for ya'll to accept me so i can exp ur cool game hope i get some good questing done lol

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bradyyarber
  2. Location & Age: Georgia,17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):I had gotten temp banned on accident once in Cubeville i had over used caps and they don't like u doing that but i apologized and haven't been banned since
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking through the Servers on the MC forum page and i really wanted to try this game out
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: i haven't and i have no money to donate sorry :(
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i completley agree there shouldn't be any greifers or hacker they make the game less fun and just make u wanna quit completely
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Well i would like to join a town and use hard work to help them prosper i love building and i'm a pretty good enchanter
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCB11
  10. Additional Info:i've played GAonline, ATLUS's Shin Megami Tensei, Champions online, RoM, Aeria's GF, ect lol i've played alot of games i'm pretty good at MC though i'm kinda addicted but shhh don't tell anyone ;) but i'd really love for ya'll to accept me so i can exp ur cool game hope i get some good questing done lol

I see you figured out the special key this time.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1364327932,1364327839][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted