• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My Application (Sorry Im not super creative)

Cero0

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Cero0 (the second "o" is a zero)
  2. Location & Age:Oregon 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I do not know/recall if there is a way to check please inform me.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:none.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I searched for good minecraft RPG server with skills, and a leveling system.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCC5
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server:I'm looking to join a fun RPG type survival server, where me and a couple of friends can go out and have fun killing/building things without lag or harassment. I'm simply here to see if this is it.
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted? Visit http://hc.to/premium
  12. it is worth mentioning that a close friend and I both use this account, so I cannot be sure all of my account information is correct. I accept the consequences of his actions, if he does come online and creates problems even though he is rarely online at all anymore.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I do not know/recall if there is a way to check please inform me.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I searched for good minecraft RPG server with skills, and a leveling system.
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server:I'm looking to join a fun RPG type survival server, where me and a couple of friends can go out and have fun killing/building things without lag or harassment. I'm simply here to see if this is it.
  12. it is worth mentioning that a close friend and I both use this account, so I cannot be sure all of my account information is correct. I accept the consequences of his actions, if he does come online and creates problems even though he is rarely online at all anymore.
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. it is worth mentioning that a close friend and I both use this account, so I cannot be sure all of my account information is correct. I accept the consequences of his actions, if he does come online and creates problems even though he is rarely online at all anymore.
Do you mean this in terms of the forums or in game? If it's in game you should contact Angyles on forums and let her know that you have a shared account.

Cero0

Dirt
Do you mean this in terms of the forums or in game? If it's in game you should contact Angyles on forums and let her know that you have a shared account.
Sorry, I mean that my friend (In person) rarely comes online and plays games so we use the same minecraft account. I will get in contact with Angyles

Cero0

Dirt
I am actively waiting on further instructions or inquiry, also sorry if my manor of speaking (typing) is awkward I usually use: abbreviations, slang and metaphors, so I'm trying to be more direct.

Cero0

Dirt
Edit: I edited this post, before it was a stupid question about blacklisting. sorry.

Cero0

Dirt

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Sorry, I mean that my friend (In person) rarely comes online and plays games so we use the same minecraft account. I will get in contact with Angyles

Okay then. Make sure you get in contact with angyles if you haven't already.
Accepted. Your name will be added to the whitelist
Remember to read this:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/minecraft-1-6-on-july-1st-do-not-update.40643/#post-336217
We are not on 1.6 yet
Angyles note this is a shared account (encase you didn't see the post yesterday)