• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My application for Whitelisting

drybone12

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: drybone12
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Bmangt, alpha13795
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've heard about this server from a friend
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, absolutely!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm looking for a good multiplayer server to play in and this server looks pretty interesting, one of my friends play here and I want to check it out. The RPG style is also pretty interesting especially in Minecraft (of course, that's my opinion). I'm also starting to explore Multiplayer in Minecraft since most of my time was spent in Singleplayer :/.
  9. PS: I know my way around Minecraft and I've spent quite a lengthy amount of time on this game.
  10. Additional Info: I've played quite a lot of games which includes online games and single player games all alike. I find RPGs very captivating and I tried quite a few (World of Warcraft, Eden Eternal, Maple Story, Vindictus, Dragon Nest and many more).

drybone12

Gold
16 is my real age, please trust me.

I don't like giving my real age randomly, but I'm making an exception here, since you guys want the whole truth and all.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright despite the age difference, I cannot find where you are younger then 16, and I have found two sites where you are 21.

I am going to go ahead and whitelist you. Welcome to Herocraft