• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

my app

OCGlegit

Wood
1.Minecraft In-game name:My IGN is OCGlegit
2.Location & Age:I live in Minnesota i am 18
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):i have been banned before the reason the admin gave was being disrespctful to staff but the real reason i was banned was because i was gathering evidence against server admin abuse on the server it was getting out of hand so i stod up for what i thouht was right and i got shot down for it =/
4.Referral(s):
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?:i found the server by looking on http://minecraft-server-list.com
6.Have you voted for Herocrafthaven't voted yet need to wait a few hours before i can
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:I agree to all the terms
8.Reason you should be accepted:reason why i am a fun person to be around i am friendly kind and helpful when i know what im talking about :p
9.Speaial key HCO8
10.Additional Info:i think your server is great so far and im loving it

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
My IGN is OCGlegit
I live in Minnesota i am 18
i have been banned before the reason the admin gave was being disrespctful to staff but the real reason i was banned was because i was gathering evidence against server admin abuse on the server it was getting out of hand so i stod up for what i thouht was right and i got shot down for it =/
i found the server by looking on http://minecraft-server-list.com
haven't voted yet need to wait a few hours before i can
I agree to all the terms
reason why i am a fun person to be around i am friendly kind and helpful when i know what im talking about :p
Speaial key HCO8
i think your server is great so far and im loving it
Reviewing.

Please use proper format which includes the questions. Please edit, and do not create another post.