• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My ''Adventures'' - MajorasMask

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I have been around a lot. I have been places and seen many things. Strange things, mainly. So I have decided to take pictures of my travels and post them on this forum thread! :D

PLEASE READ: To enhance picture quality please click on the picture once. This should make it slightly bigger and clearer.

NO MANS LAND:

The West Road is very dangerous. There are Tree Creepers and KoK. They brawl a lot. This is why I call it no mans land (thanks Nell! :D). Going here is like asking to die. Unless you are at alligence with either side, or both! :D

nothanks.png

fightcv.png

DMils ''Boner Dogs''. Notice their tails.​

20110903083107.png

20110903083438.png

Pigs, creepers, naked guys and FISTO! Battle at the shop:​

thisone7.png

thisone22.png

And my shop, feel free to come and visit! Cheap prices and no PvP from the Tree Creepers (they have agreed not to attack there): :D

thisone25.png

STRANGE OUTER AREAS:

The further out you go in the map the more wierd the map gets! You'd expect there to be strange objects nearer to spawn but, no. I have seen many strange things:

A strange tower and sand ruins I saw. I don't know who on earth made these.. :confused:

thisone13.png

This is where some people take children.

scaled.php

thisone19.png

thisone8.png

OMGZFTW BRUTAL FLYHAXING WTF! (Don't worry, I know he is an Admin! :D)​

thisone9.png

Also, bones! :D

bones.png

THE WONDERFUL NORTH-WEST!

I like the North-West section of the map, mainly because I know a lot of players that live there! :D I usually hang out there too.

Mitchodak making Eden! :D

thisone27.png

thisone10.png

Even creepers like it! :D (Yes I did die from a creeper when I was there! :()​

thisone21.png

thisone3.png

District 101 is a group of pro players. Here are some pictures of that place:​

thisone11.png

And dogs...​

dogse.png

And a very strnage tower north-west of the town. I don't want to tell you what is at the bottom.​

thisone26.png

WHAT CLASS YOU HAVE!

Some people just make things on this server which I really really like! :D Like these right here:

castlebetter.png

thisone12.png

thisone24.png

RANDOM WORLD

Just some random pictures of the map. Maybe even some from the previous map! :D

Like this one. Here tonnes of players (around 12 if I remember right) got together in the biggest party on one spot ever!

thisone16.png

thisone15.png

And, puppies that were inside the Zeal Dragon (which I killed):

thisone17.png

More Pictures Coming SOON! :D

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Just some random pictures of the map. Maybe even some from the previous map! :D

Like this one. Here tonnes of players (around 12 if I remember right) got together in the biggest party on one spot ever!

thisone16.png

thisone15.png

Ahhhh good times. ;)

I'm gonna search my screenshots file for things like this, I'm sure something awesome will pop up.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Classic Kainzo:​

jfHzX93

First day of the Nether on the last map:​

kymRjRS

One day, sheddi t'was not happy:​

LTlepze

I believe this was on the end of the test map for heroes, while they switched to the colohost:​

axqndi0

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I have not been to the South-East much. I rarely go South at all really! :D I might go around looking at things such as Valhalor or Atlas or somewhere like that! :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
UPDATE: This thread ain't hi-jacked! :D I update the first post when I have new pictures and add them to the correct sections! :)