• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Mutes have gone too far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

koen31

TNT
A lot of the recent mutes are biased, unjust, and unfair. I'm sure I'll get a lot of hate for this thread but I really don't care, many of these mutes have gone too far and many a time mutes are given based on emotion. (AKA mine because someone was mad.) This is getting ridiculous and I know a lot of you know exactly what I'm talking about. Now, I'm not saying the majority of people who got muted didn't do anything wrong, because they did. But the length of mutes and what channel people got muted in are based on bias and emotions. There is no set rules or guidelines for length of time and what channel and If there is no one follows it. Get you stuff together HC.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
@koen31 In the three months you've been here, it seems you fail to understand a few things here and this is your only warning. You've had now 6 mutes for misconduct and disobeying the Chat rules that everyone else is able to abide by, and you obviously have no intention of changing your attitude. So, as of now, if you don't change your conduct of using in game chat properly, you will be permanently removed from all of HCO services.

Status
Not open for further replies.