• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Muted in Helpme

Velenne

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Velenne
Muted by: @Angyles (I think)
Time of mute: Around 645am, Thursday, 13 Feb
Channel: Helpme
Reason for mute: Didn't like my funneh
Your story: Some smartass asked what they have to do to get op weapons. I said, "./kit opweapons" and people laughed. Was good joke. One of the mods did not laugh. I was muted. Very sad.

I would like to go back to helping and being helped.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Velenne
Muted by: @Angyles (I think)
Time of mute: Around 645am, Thursday, 13 Feb
Channel: Helpme
Reason for mute: Didn't like my funneh
Your story: Some smartass asked what they have to do to get op weapons. I said, "./kit opweapons" and people laughed. Was good joke. One of the mods did not laugh. I was muted. Very sad.

I would like to go back to helping and being helped.

I do not see how that was being helpful. A new player asked a question, you did not need to come back with a smart ass comment like that. Clearly you are not taking this mute and the reason why you were muted seriously, the mute can stand for now.

Tag me in a week and I will revisit the mute.

Velenne

Legacy Supporter 4
I gave the question a measure of levity commensurate to its worth. "What do I do to get op weapons" is fun. It's a fun question. I gave it a fun response.

I play to have fun. I was having fun. No one was harmed in the marking of my response, or this mute appeal. I will continue to have fun.

I thought people came to the server to have fun. Smile. Enjoy themselves. Have a little fun, y'know? Fun? Y'know?

God forbid. I will endeavor to never have fun again ever.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I gave the question a measure of levity commensurate to its worth. "What do I do to get op weapons" is fun. It's a fun question. I gave it a fun response.

I play to have fun. I was having fun. No one was harmed in the marking of my response, or this mute appeal. I will continue to have fun.

I thought people came to the server to have fun. Smile. Enjoy themselves. Have a little fun, y'know? Fun? Y'know?

God forbid. I will endeavor to never have fun again ever.

The comment was not needed in help and who knows, the person who asked it was probably serious.

If the comment was said in Offtopic, different story, but it was done in Help where it was not needed.

Velenne

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh I wasn't commenting on the intentions of the query, only its merit. It was akin to walking into a Major League Baseball locker room and asking "so where does a guy get steroids around here?" or perhaps showing up to a Hollywood premier and asking the starlets who they have to sleep with to get a job in this town. It was that kind of question. So, being the (ostensibly) witty fellow I like pretend I am, I tried to retort with an equally ridiculous answer.

I see now that my attempts at levity in the predawn hours, or indeed any public forum, are not welcome and will refrain from attempting to bring happiness to the world.